LGBT forum invitation

seanbear66rn
on 1/5/12 6:48 pm - Dracut, MA
VSG on 04/06/12
Hello,
I just wanted to let people know and anyt there is a forum for the community and anyone who is friendly and want to stop by. I was very active 3 years ago and would like to see it become active again.   It is listed under  "weight loss related"

I am not attempting to offend anyone. I understand that some might not agree with me posting. I am doing it to help LGBT people. Everyone has the right to not agree. I respect that.

Thank You !

Sean

If you have trouble finding it just PM me
Sean  

YOU CANNOT GIVE SOMEONE HELP........YOU CAN OFFER HELP,  IT IS UP TO THE OTHER PERSON TO ACCEPT  OR REJECT IT !!!

lamosus
on 2/16/12 9:17 pm - Boise , ID
Where is this LGBT fourm? Did I miss the link?
I have not been real active here.
My 1 year out is march 8 and I am doe=wn 116 lbs since DS surgery with Dr. Oakley and Ann.
Thanks for any info you send along.
magicK43
on 2/20/12 11:41 pm - Meridian, ID
I am happy to see Idaho represented.  I had my surgery November 14 and have discovered that the real help and information comes from the Support Group and Cooking Class meetings.  I told my doctor  that pre surgery I was hot all of the time and since surgery I am cold alol of the time.  He said, "buy a sweater"....well sure I do have a sweater and a blanket as well as socks.  I applaud you for being down 116 pounds.  I am down 50.
lamosus
on 2/24/12 12:08 pm - Boise , ID
magicK43,
I know what you are saying about being cold, well not all the time but I dod not think I ever got cold before. Told my wife I want my fat back, LOL. The weight loss amount is an individual thing that is for sure. I lost big weith in the first 3 months and then less the next 3. For the last 6 months I think all I lost was 20 lbs. but my exersice has droped of with gall balder surgery. I was only down one day but took it easy.i had 3 more surgeries that I had been needing for some time. little one but took me of my stride. I am 6 months from tonali surgery that still has not healed and my main reason for not running and jogging. it is getting better and hope to be in the great Idao potatoe race. only 5 k but in it. Dr Oakley was my surgeon but I see more of Ann than him. the cooking classes is godd but got out of going. lots of things I need to get back to. Might catch you there some time.

lamosus
on 2/24/12 12:11 pm - Boise , ID
Hi not sure what LGBT stands for or were I would find it. I am still trying to learn about what is going on with all of this. i have had the surgery and lost lots of weight but there is still more to learn and to give back also.
magicK43
on 2/25/12 2:05 am - Meridian, ID
Well I am all about....whatever one's individual taste is (LGBT) I am straight and not sure how the LGBT came up but no matter.  I was just wanting Idaho bariatric patients to become more active and communicate with one another.  

My weight loss is slowing too so I think I am going to start journaling my intake as well as struggle with the exercise.  I felt bulimic for quite a while as it seemed that everything made me sick.  I am figuring it out now so I can anticipate when to not take another bite nor a drink to make it all feel better.  I remembered the chew, chew and chew and nothing to drink 30 before and 30 after but I didn't know that I needed to read a book or distract myself so I would wait a few minutes between bites. Thank you for your response.

seanbear66rn
on 2/25/12 1:40 am - Dracut, MA
VSG on 04/06/12
 LGBT stands for  Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and transgendered. It is a friendly board open to all. We are inclusive of all who would like to post. I hope your weightloss is going well. Oh and yes there are gay men and women in Idaho....
Sean  

YOU CANNOT GIVE SOMEONE HELP........YOU CAN OFFER HELP,  IT IS UP TO THE OTHER PERSON TO ACCEPT  OR REJECT IT !!!

Most Active