Dr Oakley's office not receiving files??

Tia T.
on 11/19/12 2:23 pm
I am in the midst of my 6 month weight for VSG with Oakley. My doctor has refered a number of people to him before so her and her office assistant has dealt with laurie, the patient advocate before. When I started the process,my doc's asst. told me that she would have problems with laurie getting the files. I thought she was exaterating, but was very wrong. I feel like the child stuck in a bad divorce! Doc's office says they are sending (faxing) them multiple times and is very frustrated because they don't understand why they are not getting to the correct person. Laurie is telling me that she has not recieved any faxes for my file and is frustrated because she needs to check them for the neccessary notes. Ugh! Can't we all just get along??
Any one else experience this with his office?
                                Looking for my inner peace

Mommy1990
on 11/24/12 12:47 am - ID

So far no problems for me. Knock on wood 

HisWill77
on 12/23/12 3:00 am
VSG on 02/06/13

Perhaps Laurie is not receiving them because she does not physically work at Dr Oakley's office? She is a patient advocate for St Lukes Bariatric program and I believe her office is in a different location. If you are trying to fax directly to Dr Oakley's office the paperwork would go to Cindy, Shane or Jennifer. Hope it all gets straightened out for you.

Tia T.
on 12/23/12 9:52 am
Everything is final taken care of. Yes, she was in the office with the nutritionists, but I heard she moving into Jens position...good for her!
                                Looking for my inner peace

Most Active