Roll Call- Tuesday

Monica G.
on 10/8/07 10:50 pm - North Aurora, IL
Good Morning to all of IL.  I have never started one of these before, but I figured everyone else but either be busy or still sleeping, which I wish I was!  It's a beautiful Tuesday morning outside today, the weather has finally cooled off some so walks will be more pleasant now.   It's back to work for me after my mini vacation to my parents place with Jacob.  I am very busy at work, so I know the day will go fast.  I have my 3rd NUT appt this afternoon and also my 1st with the Psych too.  I am 1/2 way there and very excited about this! Tonight will be just relaxing since I probably won't be home much before 7pm. I wish everyone a wonderful day!

Monica

Pam S.
on 10/8/07 11:08 pm - Rockford, IL

Good Morning Monica and you did just fine starting things out!  It was so nice you asked about Kim.   You are half way there and then the waiting begins!   doesn't seem like those insurance people are making people wait so long any more! Chris.....I am so dissapointed with you.....Becoming a cheesehead.....shame on you!   And where do you live?   UGH! Wll I guess this is where I have to practice tough love! LOL Good morning to the rest of Illinois! Pam

C. Richardson
on 10/8/07 11:11 pm, edited 10/8/07 11:11 pm

Good Morning Monica & all of IL - It is a glorius morning.  Pretty much the "samo, samo" going on with me.  Work.  I hope to be off at a decent time tonight but it will all depend on what comes in today at work.  Calvin is off today so I would like to be able to spend the evening with him. 

We are missing some of our regulars.  Come out, come out wherever you are.  Kim, Janet K, Karen, Shelley, Shannon.  I'm sure I've missed more but that was just a few that came to mind.  At this point, it's looking like the apple orchard has fizzled out.  I probably can't get off work at this late date but if anyone wants to step up and take it on, have at it. Hope everyone has a great day.  Monica, Congrats on your test and good luck w/ your appointments today. Christina

mendys
on 10/8/07 11:59 pm - Bismarck, IL
Hello - I'm trying to recover from Homecoming week - I'm a high school teacher. I have all of my dates set for my surgery, pre-op, and sleep study. I'm trying to work up the nerve to go tell my principal now! I just don't know how to bring this up to people. Have a good day! Mendy
C. Richardson
on 10/9/07 12:09 am

Mendy - Legally, you do not have to provide any more information then you will be taking medical leave.  I personally chose to share my journey with my employer and co-workers.  He was concerned but very supportive.  I figured if I tried to keep it a secret, people were going to start really being concerned about the drastic weight loss and then would think I was really seriously ill.  I like to keep things open and honest and everyone has been Very supportive and it keeps me accountable.  I even have one of the guys take monthly pictures of my progress.  They are a big part of my cheerleading team.   Good Luck.. I'm sure your principal will want you to be healthy and happy.  You'll be able to run circles around those kids in no time!

Christina

berts4
on 10/9/07 12:16 am - Rock City, IL

Good Morning Monica! You did just fine with the start up.....I was going to do it, then......I had to work!  (and I have been interupted 3 times while trying to finish typing this!) Anyway......Good luck to you today with your appointments, I am sure you will do fine, and you ARE half way there!!!  See.....the time really does go by quicker than you think.

I would love to head up the Apple Orchard get together, but I will be on my anniversary trip from the 18th until the 25th, so I don't want to promise something that I can't deliver.  Maybe I can plan something for a week or so after I get home.  I will think on it......... I am working today, then home to see my family as I did not see any of them except for Amber yesterday due to the support meeting in Madison.  It was pretty good, the topic was "how do we know when we are full?" So everyone.........what is up?   Where ARE you all????  Take a moment to fill us in! Remember.........Tomorrow is Cindy's (xraychk) surgery.  If you haven't, please go to her surgery page and flood her with support!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Ronna
on 10/9/07 12:21 am - Hoffman Estates, IL
Morning Monica and everyone, I'm on a bit early today.  I have another Job interview this morning and, as usual, I'm ready to go really early so I have a few minutes to kill. Boy am I getting tired of these interviews......a job would be nice.  But this one sounds really good.  A small dot.com company.  I would be their first HR Manager and that is always fun. So we shall see.  Wish me luck!  And I'll check in later. Have a great Tuesday all!
Regards and hugs,

Ronna
Lucy M.
on 10/9/07 12:29 am - Conway, SC

Good morning everyone! Time to rise and shine . I'm in a good mood today because I finally got my order of AchieveOne  protein drinks. I ordered them in early September and got them yesterday. YUMMO! I'm drinking one now, Mocha Java Nut...

This gal got up early this morning and did her exercise. I'm getting myself prepared for plastic surgery to be in the best health I can be. I think I am going to stop at my Mom's house and pick up my fall and winter clothes stored in boxes. Wishing everyone a wonderful and healthy day.

Hugs, Lucy

484.8/383.4/241/188/150 
                  Sexy 
Pre-op/RNY day/pre DS day/current/goal-  Realize Band 5/15/08; RNY 6/8/05, Removal Band and RNY to DS 8/25/10. RNY & Band surgeon was Dr. Guske.

Lisa Tucker
on 10/9/07 3:36 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Hello to all,Monica, it was nice to see someone else start the Roll Call today. You did fine.

I am at work, hoping to get home by 4 or so, but its probly only wishful thinking. I am on lunch break, Its the only extra time I  have today.  Day 2 of Impact Shakes. Its coming fast. Next week at this time I will be on aday of liquids . Back to workLisa

Start Weight   330
Current          219    BMI 38  I am in the normal range!!!
Goal Weight  180

Janet Kwiek
on 10/9/07 7:23 am - IL
Hello IL. family-I'm alive and well and just lurking-I haven't been in the best frame of mind for about a week or so.  Family crap and just down because of this stupid machine I have to haul around now to close the crater.  Between that and the O2 tank I look like a freaking walking ICU unit.  I ventured out Sat. and had 3 kids come up to me and ask me why I looked like I do.  So that trashed what little self-esteem I had.  Not to mention the people who just gawk and stare.  I have been talking to my counselor and trying to get in a better mood, but it is as slow going as the healing is.  Then last night my carbon monoxide alarm went off and I had to evacuate my apt. and was taken to the hospital for a check out.  My poor puppy went to my daughters' house and she was on the phone w/the vet to make sure she was OK.   Thank you Jesus it went off- we both could have been dead by the time my hubbie got home.  we are both fine-just tired and shaky and the problem was fixed this am so all is back to whatever normal is in my life.  Hope all is well w/the other MIA's-I think Shelley said her internet was going down for $ reasons.  Lucy you crack me up-I just can't wait to meet you. Lisa I hope you pre-surgery diet is going well- your big day is fast approaching!  Dawn-thanks for reminding me about xray-chick-I will send her a line.  Thanks for worrying about me Christina-you are a sweetie.  Have a great rest of the day y'all-Janet K
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5597 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5404 views