MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

mskay
on 9/28/09 6:34 pm - chicago, IL
went there for seminar yesterday. and im so irritated for months i was seeking a revision and theyre doing them right there at uic and take medicaid. Dr Vitello,Galvani and elli works out of there. im hoping it doesnt take long for my approval.
corpdiva2005
on 10/23/10 7:49 pm - Homewood, il
Hi,

I'm seeking a revision too, I'm almot 11 years out from an open RNY. Do you till have to go through the whole process we did with the firt one...psych eval, sleep test, SEMINARS.  Did you use medicare?  I appreciate in advance you answering my questions, i'm pretty desperate right now.
SWAGALICIOUS .
on 5/17/10 3:43 am
jessicatae
on 2/9/09 8:37 am - Carlinville, IL
I know for sure that Memorial Medical Center in Springfield, IL has now begun taking IL medicaid for bariatric services. (NO medicare as of yet)  Dr. Max Hammer is wonderful.  He came very highly recommended for my laproscopic surgery in 2007 when he took out my gallbladder.

I am now in the process of getting approved by Memorial Bariatric Services for my surgery.  There is no 6 month monitored diet with IL Health Connect which is what I have now (started with All Kids and recently the name changed).

Website is: www.memorialobesityhelp.com

no_games23
on 2/19/09 6:59 am - Decatur, IL
What are the requirements for the Springfield hospital I have Medical Card?
luceluce
on 3/20/09 8:32 am - Chunky Town , IL
Hi all I was just wondering if anyone knew a doctor or hospital that takes medicaid for lap band fills. I have issues with my own surgeon, when I make appointments with him at 2:45-3pm he always ends up canceling because he doesnt like waiting around! He's canceled on me about 5 times!

I heard that maybe Evanston Northwestern or Evantston Hospital will do fills for medicaid....

Please help me out if you know anything!

Take care!
chrissy25fl
on 4/8/09 5:51 am - naples, FL
Hello all!

I am looking for a surgeon who will take medicaid. I live in Florida, and it's so hard to find a surgeon who will accept my mediacid for the lap band/
Somebody please help me! I really want to get this done. Any help would be appreciated. You can reply to my email at ****[email protected]

Thanks,
Christina

cheroity
on 4/10/09 5:18 am - granite city, IL
try the Florida forum I am sure that they will have the info u need there..
SouthernILMom
on 9/8/09 6:18 am - Herrin, IL
Thank you so much for posting this!

I'm starting my journey towards having the surgery and I'm located in Herrin.

Do I need to go through the steps and visit my family doctor first?  I've been with him for 6 years, so he's watched my weight increase and my health decline.
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5371 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5407 views