Thursday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 9/17/14 11:05 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Back to work - work anniversary celebration is over. We are starting to toss around ideas for when I will retire but not for at least two years because I like my paycheck as it pays for the cruises to Alaska.

What is happening in your corner of Lincoln Land?

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

snoopygirl1968
on 9/17/14 11:19 pm - Lisle, IL
VSG on 09/09/14 with

Not much going today.  Just going to sip and walk and cross-stitch.  That's about it for me.  We're having family from Kansas staying with us this weekend, so the house will be full of activity.  

I hope everyone has a good day!!!

follow my journey:  http://snoopygirljourney.blogspot.com

LisaTucker
on 9/18/14 5:15 am - IL

that is the reason that I am still working. I like our vacations.

We are heading for my 50th high school reunion in Collinsville, Il this weekend.I have plans for this evening, right until . i am really looking forward to it.until it ends,sunay at noon.

Hugs

Lisa

ChristineB
on 9/18/14 7:47 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Lisa, I can retire right now but I do not want to give up my life style. Out of my pension I would have to pay for my monthly medical insurance (not Cobra). I am entitled to buy my insurance from the village after age 55 for as long as I need it. I also like being paid for 5 weeks vaca a year. We just need to decide if I should take my social security at 62 at a penalty.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 9/18/14 5:45 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Sneaking on just to say hi.

I don't have any bog plans today.  Work, Walgreens, bike riding, home.  My day in a nut shell. 

I am excited because I found some affordable boots in my size online....that I like.  You won't believe this but this will be my first pair of boots as an adult.  Nope I haven't had boots since I was a kid.  I never find ones I like in my size.  I also would like to get some hiking boots since we will be doing more camping. 

Oh and I am excited because I am taking my first real vacation next month.  I will be going to Charlavoix MI...if I'm splelling that correctly.  It supposed to be vary beautiful in the Fall.  And there is an Apple Fest...fun. 

Well I got to go....have a good day all

ChristineB
on 9/18/14 7:51 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Happy for you to go on a vaca. Oh, my gosh.  Did you see how far north you are going in MI? You might as well go to Mackinaw while you are there. Even if you just go on the ferry across to the island. It is really neat. We spent our 25th anniversary at The Grand Hotel.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 9/18/14 10:10 pm, edited 9/18/14 10:10 pm - Joliet, IL

Actually we are planning to go to mackinaw island. I wanto look Into whether they have tandem bike bike rentals. I think it would be fun.  

birder I.
on 9/18/14 9:58 am - Rockford, IL

Hi everyone!

Finally over jet lag, but it's been a struggle for both fuss this time.  We really enjoyed Spain despite all the walking. About half the time it was hot, the rest beautiful. We loved the architecture, the history, art and food. The store was fine while we were gone and we've been busy this week. I am looking forward to doing nothing on Sunday and to going to Social tomorrow! 

Ive been reading everyday but this was the first I had time to post. Sounds like things are smooth out there!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5597 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views