Wednesday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 11/18/14 7:31 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

"Heat wave" out there. The temp was around 10 yesterday morning. Right now by me it is 21.

I learned how to take fingerprints yesterday at work. It is harder than it looks.

Anything going on in your world?

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 11/18/14 8:55 pm - IL

I just looked out at the car, no frost this morning. I am happy.

I am whittleing away at my Christmas shopping. I have 2 people done. I may be able to finish a couple more this weekend. I try to get it finished by the end of Thanksgiving weekend.

Heading to work shortly. Monday was a beast, yesterday was almost noone, and who knows what today will bring.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 11/19/14 12:58 am, edited 11/19/14 12:59 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have so many little errands to run.  I have been dividing them up and doing them on different days.  I just don't want to be out there in the cold.  So today I am going to Jewel, the dollar store and Walgreens. 

I go to this dollar store by my house every year now because they have these stockings that you can iron-on people's names....for $1.  So every year I decorate the office and I put up stockings with everyone's name.  But inevitably there are always new people that I have to buy new stockings for and make one for them.  It's just a little something but I think it's nice to decorate the office for Christmas.  And I noticed that every year now more and more people are joining in.  When I first got here no one was doing anything.  Who knows maybe in a couple years I will actually have a grab bag going or a cookie exchange.  Something!!!!

I am mostly done with my Christmas shopping.  It's just the little extras I have to buy...like the candy and gift wrap.  That kind of thing.

Christine-  Fingerprints huh....you get to mingle with Itasca's criminal element...hahaha. 

Well time to get back to work.  Keep warm everyone.

ChristineB
on 11/19/14 2:54 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Civilians are not allowed in booking while someone is under arrest. These prints are for background checks.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views