Black Friday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/27/14 7:59 pm - IL

Good Morning!

Did you get your fill of turkey with all the trimmings yesterday? I was very good. I took a small teaspoon of everything, and did not go back for any seconds. I was able to resist the rolls too. BTW, I didn't even finish my plate.

Today, I am breaking my rule of not shopping on this day. Hubert seen a few things he needs at Menard's, so, I am taking Morgan and we are going over there this morning.

What is on your agenda?

Hugs,

Lisa

ChristineB
on 11/27/14 8:37 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I never get my fill of turkey. I will make it several times a year. I usually get a bone in breast with rib meat. It is very easy to make. I do not make all of the sides when I make it. I will usually only make smashed tators or stuffing or a veggie of some sort (never all of them - too much food). I freeze the carcus for making soup at a later time.

We are walking down the street to Radio Shack to PU a grab bag gift and then will walk over to a favorite local bar/restaurant on Lake Delton that serves the most incredible cheese burger soup and we will share of bowl of that.

Until then I am enjoying a cup of coffee with SF chocolate creamer.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

carlak
on 11/27/14 11:08 pm - Bradenton, FL

Hi there,

Carl and I are in Plantation Florida . We went to our friends house yesterday. 

Going home today. I have to pack up for Chicago. I'm driving up on Tuesday. I'll be there for about 3 weeks.  I need baby time with Vinnie.

I'm going to Alabama first.

I hope the snow stays away!!!!. Carka

image hosting site

berts4
on 11/28/14 5:22 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

We had 14 for dinner yesterday.  An interesting assortment, for sure.  My brother came from Chicago, stayed the night and was gone before we woke this morning.  No note, text or anything.  We also had Amber's Aunt and her grown kids.  The man brought his 16 year old daughter and Mike's Hard lemonade for her.  David was on good behavior.  Everyone got along well and no issues.

Tonight, Liv is having friends over for a game night and visit before she leaves.

I went to two meetings this morning, cut the rest of the meat off the turkeys and have the carcasses simmering for stock.

I will be heading down to do come reading soon.

Everyone have a lovely day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call