Sunday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 12/14/14 12:07 am - IL

Happy Sunday!

Iam just finishing up the last of the cookies, have laundry ready to be switched, dishwasher is going and this chick is going to do nothing the rest of the day, except finish up what is started and make a nice brined chicken. Breakfast was a protein shake, made with mashed bannana, yogurt and  protien powder and a bit of milk to thin it.

What are you doing?

Lisa

berts4
on 12/14/14 2:15 am - Rock City, IL

Happy Sunday, Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I have been up for a few hours, finishing up the cookies for the exchange and wrapping up some computer work.  2nd breakfast for me (after protein and vitamins) was half of a bagel thin, 2-3 Tbs. of cream cheese and a couple of slices of smoked turkey.  I am full.

Liv is home, safe and sound!  It is good to have her here.  We went to Meijer on the way home from the airport and I LOVE that place!  Rockford is getting two of them and it will be my preferred store if the one closest to me is anything like the one in Arliington Heights!  The clothes were such a better quality than Wal-Mart and very reasonably priced.  The milk was only $ 2.79 a gallon!  Our Aldi's is more expensive!

Today, the biggest thing on my agenda is the cookie party.  I am going to ask that the boys bring down the tree and get it up while we are gone.  If they don't, maybe we won't have a tree this year.  Todd helped me get the outside done last week, so we will see.  It really is NOT about the tree.......

I have a couple more orders to fill and I got the BEST idea!  Long story short......I am going to offer to personalize any labels for orders.  I went to get potato chips the other day and they personalized my bucket.  It made me SO happy.  I decided that I can do the same for others, with my products.  Now, I will only be able to do this for orders, not inventory, but I think it is a great idea!  Hopefully, I will get more orders and really be able to make a "go" of this.  I am also thinking of taking displays to different shops.  I would LOVE not to have to work outside my home.

Everyone have a spectacular day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

birder I.
on 12/14/14 2:58 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks,

I made a quick Trip for groceries and now watching the Packers. Later we go to Kelly's family for a birthday party--fun! Looking forward to some interesting friends. That's about all for here.

Have a great weekend!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5597 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call