Thursday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 12/17/14 7:37 pm, edited 12/17/14 10:23 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Off to get ready for work shortly. After work we head off to Willow to serve food for the stage teams dress rehearsal for the Eve services.

It is day two of no boss. He comes back next Mon & Tues and then he is gone until after NE Eve. Yeah!

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 12/17/14 9:41 pm - IL

I think I had some money taken from my purse. sometimes since Monday. I have been looking for it since I saw it last night. I am going out to my office this morning to see if it dropped out, but I am not counting on it. The thing is, I haven't been in that part of my purse since last Friday, when I went to the store, and I went to the bank after that. I am not in a panic yet.

Tuesday at our Christmas lunch, I received my 20 year award. That's a long time! Especially since it was only going to be  a one year job ( Hubert didn't like the fact that I had to drive out of town).

Cleaning out the frig this morning, then some errands. At least the sky is a bit brighter then it has been.

Hugs,

Lisa

birder I.
on 12/17/14 10:51 pm - Rockford, IL

Good morning friends,

Life has settled down a bit to a more normal pace. I've had some chances to knit and there are new pictures on the FB page of the store. Kay and I are looking forward to a quiet Christmas and then a sale at the store afterwards. We found out yesterday that we don't have to count the whole inventory since it is on the computer! Whew! That's a gift in itself! Saves at least two full days of work for four people!

i hope each of you might have some moments to take a deep breath and enjoy the reason for the holiday you celebrate!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 12/18/14 3:30 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Well my Christmas potluck and ornament exchange has been a big success.  Hopefully we have started a tradition that will carry on to the next years. 

I think Greg is planning something for Christmas.  He was being sneaky sneaky on the phone yesterday.  I was always told don't ask a lot of questions around Christmas.  So I didn't.  But I think it has to do with my present.  What ever he might have up his sleeve. 

I wish my boss would go away for awhile too...

Lisa- I wonder if someone took your money at work or...there are people that are very skilled at pick pocketing people's purse.

Well back to work...have a good day

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views
Thursday Roll Call