Friday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 12/18/14 7:39 pm - IL

This is the last weekend before Christmas. If you aren't done with everything now, it ain't gonna happen.

I cleaned the frig yesterday, endedup with an almost empty selve. I will do most of my prep wor on Sunday, so all I will need to do on Christmas Eve will be heating things up and putting stuff out. I think we will have between 15 and 25 here that night.

This morning I want to finish the bedrooms and make the grocery list. I won't hit the store until tomorrow morning.

Crystal, I don't think a co worker stole the money, but it could of been a client. I will be carring a smaller purse from now on, or leaving it in the car.

Off to play Merry Maid.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 12/19/14 1:05 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am soooo glad it's Friday.  My arms are sore from moving the very last of my stuff.  It was just a couple of things but they were heavy.  My bed frame...ugh.  It's solid wood and it's HEAVY.  Even though we carried it out in pieces.  The headboard is almost as tall as me....it's huge. 

I just have to go over there today to pre-treat the carpet because we will be there later to shampoo it.  And then I am really really done.  Just have to turn in my keys. 

Yeah!!! 

Then I will really start to organizing things at my new place. 

You know we will be going through all of this again in June when his lease is up and we move into a house.  I am excited about this...but I am not looking forward to moving AGAIN!!!

Well back to work...have a happy Friday

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views
Thursday Roll Call