Saturday Roll Call

birder I.
on 12/19/14 10:25 pm - Rockford, IL

hi friends, 

I went to a boys choir concert last night which was a great way to get in the Christmas spirit. We are planning a simple holiday this year since we have the store. At our age we don't need much of anything. A quiet day is a gift! 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

LisaTucker
on 12/20/14 12:35 am - IL

Happy Saturday to Everyone,

Merry Christmas to all. Connie, a quiet holiday is always good. Last year, we had breakfast with Monica and her family, they left to go to Scott's parents, and we layed back and totally relaxed. It was great.

I have already gone to the store, and realized I forgot the angle food cake for Thursday. So, sometime tomorrow I will do a run out there and get it. We are going to our daughter Annettes for Christmas dinner, and that is what she asked me to bring. Along with the strawberries to go with it.

I am all done baking, but, I think a batch of Mexican wedding cakes will be made this afternoon.

Have a productive day,

Hugs,

Lisa

berts4
on 12/20/14 1:25 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Connie and the rest of Illinois!

A quiet day IS a gift!  Not many of those around here.  Liv is home and helping me with lots of stuff, but my downstairs looks like Christmas exploded!  I have to get everything wrapped and put away.  I have one more order to fill and we need to get the neighbor gifts done.  Riley will be here Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to help.

Dinner on Thursday will be a prime Rib, cheesy potatoes, fresh green beans, onion gratin and peas and carrots.  I will have Christmas Eve to prep as I will not go with Todd and the kids to his family's.

I interviewed yesterday for an office position at Rosecrance.  The interview seemed to go well.  We will see if that is where I am supposed to be.  There are several advantages to working there, including the fact that I probably would not have to listen to co-workers complain all day about how they can't wait to get out of work and go drinking.  The facility is in the middle of the city, so the driving would be a disadvantage.  If I am meant to work there, I will.

I am off to the noon meeting, then home to make a dent in my downstairs.

Everyone have a wonderful day and weekend!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views