Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 1/19/15 8:08 pm - IL

Good Morning.

Just a fly-by.

I hope everyone enjoyed that nice day we had yesterday/ I know I did.

Today, back to work.

What is everyone doing today?

Hugs.

Lisa

Phatchick
on 1/19/15 9:16 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Lisa,

I am taking Wolfie, my cat to be lion shaved today. He is 4 years old and i am going to just go for it. Ive been brushing him 2-3 times per day and I simply cant do it anymore, the hair is overwhelming. So instead of just a bath this poor baby will get a buzz today. Hope his pride survives.

I plan on going to the library and go for my daily swim, other than that.....chores and making dinner.

Yesterday I went to see Selma. it was very sad and i spent most of the movie crying. Beautiful movie.

It looks like the sun may come out again today.

Enjoy this day the lord has made.

Hugs,

Sharon

Nancy G.
on 1/20/15 12:15 pm - La Salle, IL

Fluffer loves his lion cut.  It has totally changed his personality!  Other than the trip to the groomer he really likes getting it done!  Beemer also liked it when he got his.  Although the first time we did it, I think he was in shock!  Rick always told me the other cats laughed at him but I dont think so.  I always called him my king.  I love the lion cut.  The fur is so much easier to manage!  

I think you will be very pleased.  

Cat Lady

Phatchick
on 1/20/15 8:04 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Nancy,

You were right. He is like a different cat, so happy, just galivanting around here like he is walking on air. 

He didnt look at me all the way home, but by the time he got here, he was his old self.

Love that Meow!

Hugs,

crystal M.
on 1/19/15 10:16 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I don't have any big plans for the day.  I am just doing the normal hum-drum.  Which isn't a bad thing.  Tonight I have greek chicken in the crockpot.  So no big fuss for dinner.  

I have finally embraced greek yogurt.  I guess because I found some I like.  It's raspberry chocolate...and it's raspberry flavor...not big chunks of raspberry.  I don't like the yogurt with the fruit...I would rather add my own fresh fruit.  LOL.  And the best part it's 14 grams of protein!!!

Oh and I still have to post my flourless chocolate cake recipe.  And I will be trying a flourless brownie sometime soon.

Well back to the grind.  Have a nice day all.

Watson
on 1/19/15 11:07 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good morning everyone,

How's everyone this morning?

Today and the next two days are going to be crazy for me. I'll be getting things ready for my trip to Arizona this Thursday, I'm looking forward to my trip. When I return back from my trip I'll try to bring back some warm weather for us.

I got to get going now and do what I need to so I don't have to do everything at the last minute. Have a great day everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

berts4
on 1/20/15 1:16 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am up and getting ready to head to town.  Then, I need to come home and mix up a batch of, "Mojito" Sugar Scrub, as I got an order for some.

I have been invited to a meal exchange and am not sure how to accomplish this.  It is like a cookie exchange, but with a meal.  I am thinking soup or a casserole that can be put into a zipper bag for re-heating?  Do we also make dessert?

Last Saturday, Todd attended a beer fest in Madison while I explored the "Willy Street" area.  We found a good barbeque place for dinner and then explored a little of Monroe Street.  Found a neat store called, "Art Gecko" and he bought me a beautiful scarf.

This upcoming weekend is Todd's company Christmas Party weekend.  I have a date with Riley for swimming at pizza at the hotel on Friday night, then the party is on Saturday night and brunch on Sunday.  My first sober attendance except for when I was pregnant with Olivia.  Fun!

Everyone have a great day......it looks really gloomy here.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 1/20/15 5:03 am - Joliet, IL

I got a scarf for Christmas...like the kind you wear with a nice blouse (not a winter scarf).  And I have no idea how to wear one.  How to drape it...you know what I mean?  I guess I will have to look it up or google it. 

Phatchick
on 1/20/15 8:06 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Crystal,

Pinterest has lots of info about scarves.

Hugs,

Karen R.
on 1/20/15 1:59 am

Morning all! I really don't have much going on. I am doing a five day pouch test, I went on a cruise last week and I over enjoyed so this week I must go back to the basics to get my head out of the fridge every 10 minutes! It's going really well. I made a pot of chilli I have it in the crock pot simmering, I am going to puree me a 1/2 cup for dinner. I have it kind of brothy so I can make it thin. I am on the second day of it. Tomorrow is soft foods so I can have the chilli anyway as left over, I will make sure to measure it out though! 

Well have a great day!

Karen 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5598 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views