Friday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 1/22/15 9:09 pm - IL

Does anyone have any great plans for the weekend? We don't. I have a wake to go to tonight, but that is it.

Karen, I am on day 4. Not sure if I am losing any weight, but I know I am in the bathroom more.

Carla, I am so glad you are better.

Crystal, I am happy fpr ypu getting a new boss, You sound a lot happier about your job.

Nancy?

Dawn, where are you?

Sharon, it is so nice that you have come back to OH. You were truly missed.

I hope no one gets sick this weekend. With me, I am surprised that I don't get sick more often. Remember, I work with clients all day, and most of them will come in sick.

Have a great day,

Huggers,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 1/23/15 12:59 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I went to Whole Foods last night before the movie.  I love that place...I could easily spend too much money there.  But I pretty much stuck to my grocery list.  Which is amazing because I shopped hungry!!!

I am working on plans after work.  I don't know if we will do it or not.  I can get comedy club tickets for $5....trying to see if Greg is interested.  If not it will be a quiet night at home.

I agree with Lisa it's nice to see Sharon on here again.  We just have to get Nancy on here more.

Well I better get going...back to work.  Lets hope the day goes by fast. 

berts4
on 1/23/15 2:17 am, edited 1/23/15 2:19 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am here, just forget to stop by but a couple of time per week.

I had an abdominal unltrasound yesterday that took an hour.  Doctor is looking too see why my liver numbers are up and why I have pain in my upper left side.  I hope to hear something soon.  **Added**  I just checked the results and there seems to be no scary liver problems such as chirossis (sp?) or fatty liver.  I AM toxic on Vitamin D and Ferretin, which he says that this can cause liver toxicity.  I will cut out the Vitamin D (already cut out the iron) and have the blodd checked again in three months.  YIPPEE!**

I decided on making Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes for my meal exchange.  We also had them for dinner last night and they were delicious.  I hope the others like them. 

I am checking my computer accounts, then packing for the "Christmas" weekend.  I will be picking Riley up from school and we are off to the hotel.

It seems like everyone is doing well.  When shall we get together?

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

ChristineB
on 1/23/15 9:36 am, edited 1/23/15 9:45 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Dawn - first off yeah on the testing. Sounds like a possible false/positive on the result can be rectified with a reduction of supplements!

Second - it would be interesting to compare Dave's Swedish meatball recipe to yours. What we have is labor intensive and not very low in calories but oh so good! The recipe we have - the meatballs are great even without the gravy over them.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Phatchick
on 1/23/15 10:16 pm, edited 1/23/15 10:18 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Dawn,

I am sooooooo happy you are healthy and your liver is good...........Good livin and clean livin pays off in more way than one.....now if i could just get my nutrition under control. Love ya, S

ChristineB
on 1/23/15 9:44 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Pretty busy of late with parties, work, home, dealing with a PC that is finicky (discovered it was a setting on the power source in the control panel - now it works like a champ) - this has saved some bucks with the fix, "window" shopping on the 'net for formal clothing for the cruise and the never ending making of health appointments and going to them.

I made an awesome hamburger soup a couple of days ago. There is only one serving left . . . I guess it was good.

Sunday afternoon I go to the first of two intro to knitting classes at the park district. It is just a 1/2 mile walk to the building.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LC727
on 1/23/15 10:48 am

New preop here from west central IL. Work all day, treadmill before work and at lunch. Started Cipro today for the cold that is kicking me. I have all  preop done but on hold for high blood pressure, they want it in level to move forward. So far 4 med changes later and not still in their range. Discouraging but I am determined. Hit almost 40# loss this morning, that kept my spirits up for sure. I got the chills this afternoon and had to get in blanket for a bit. now just vegging with tv before bed. Tomorrow shopping and off to Sams and supper with husband, always a good time. Will enjoy this local group for sure I will remember to check in daily that is for sure.

Phatchick
on 1/23/15 10:17 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

HI LC727,

The regular exercize will have your BP drop like a rock. Congrats on the ammazing pre-op weight loss.

hugs,

Sharon

carlak
on 1/23/15 10:54 am - Bradenton, FL

Welcome LC727,

Im Carla a part time Chicagoan. I get up there every six weeks to see my kids.

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5366 views
Thursday Roll Call