Tuesday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 1/26/15 8:50 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

I cannot believe the amount of energy I am having lately. I did awake this morning and feel like I might be getting a cold, so I immediately got up, and took mega doses of Vitamin D and Vitamin C. I also took the stinging nettle since it is like uppers! I have done all my linens this am and now am looking for more to do. Amazing.

Funny, Nancy mentioned yesterday that she cannot believe the ages of her cousins. I was just thinking the same thing, kind of. I was feeling tired and run down last week after swimming. I had more to do and the day was going to end with babysitting my grand babies and I was thinking to myself. "Woman u are almost 60, of course you are tired." I said as much to my daughter as I dragged myself into her house and she told me, "get over it". I think age is in our minds, but I gotta say the aches and pains remind me sometimes of my age.

There is a light dusting of snow in Lockport. I am swimming later and running out to get cat food. I have a taste for neck bones and sauerkraut with dumplings so I think I will get out there as soon as the traffic is over so I can get back home quickly.

Whats happeneing to all my Dear Ones today??????

Hugs,

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 1/26/15 9:46 pm - IL

We have a bit of ice on everything out there this morning.  So, I will be extra careful going to work.

When your energy levels are up, you feel better. Thank goodness, mine stay up most of the time.

Crystal, don't let someone with issues  get you down. The lady that wrote that note to your co-worker, is sick.

Dawn, I am glad you had a great time over the weekend. You derseve it.

Well, I am off to slip and slide my way to the car.

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 1/27/15 2:05 pm, edited 1/27/15 2:05 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good evening everyone,

I got back from my trip from Arizona today. I got back home about 8:50 p.m. this evening. I had such a very great and awesome time. I was in Arizona for five nights and for the two of the nights I was in a motel with my aunt, she had her own room and I had my own room and we went to the Petrified Forest. We did 11 of the 12 stops there over about 28 miles and did some trails and walked a lot too, I did a few miles of trails and my aunt did more than I did. Yesterday (my 2nd to last day) I went to Goldfield Ghost Town for about two hours or so and one thing I wanted to do since I found out about it last January (2014) and I got to do it and that is a...ZIP LINE! Oh baby! What a rush! It was under construction when I was in Goldfield Ghost Town last January (2014). I can't wait to do it again. I'll tell a few more things about my trip on another day.

Well...I better get going. It's getting late and I'm getting sleepy, time for bed for me.

Have a great evening everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5597 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5404 views