Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 3/25/15 10:24 pm - IL

Hi All,

Well, my summer vacation is starting a lot earlier then I expected. We got lay off notices on Tuesday. My last day is is 3/31/15.And, the program will be down in 2 weeks. That means anyone who had just applied, may or may not get help. It doesn't sound good for next year either. Oh well, It may be time to retire for sure. I will not look for another job.

Today, I want to start on the third bedroom, Hubert's train room. There is so much crap in it, you can't even get to the trains. I keep the door closed so I can't see the mess, but I know it is there.

The grass is greening up, and the trees are budding out. It is looking like spring, now if it would warm up.

Christine, I hope you are getting over the bug.

Carla, are you home yet?

Sharon, enjoy work today.

Crystal, your trip is fast approaching.

Jason, enjoy the gym.

Nancy, where are you.

Dawn, when do you start working?

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 3/25/15 10:55 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Oh No! So sorry to hear! :-( ...sad to hear.

Not sure what I'll be doing for today, I'm thinking of going to Subway to get a sub. Tonight at Northwestern Memorial Hospital is the WLS Support Group at 6:15 p.m. (1 hour group). I haven't been to one since last year, only went to one or two last year since I had a busy year with surgeries (3 of them) and two E.R. visits. Besides Subway & going to the WLS Support Group (post-op group) I'm not sure what to do, I guess I'll just play it by ear for today.

Thank you, I did enjoy the gym yesterday and had a great workout for 1 hour & 39 minutes, now I'm sore in my arms and some in my legs.

Have a great day everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

carlak
on 3/26/15 10:46 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi There

I got hone this evening after 2 days of being g on the road.

I stopped In Lake City Fl for the afternoon to see a friend.

I'll be back in Chicago the end of May.

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views
Sunday Roll Call