Thursday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 4/15/15 10:06 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

AAAWWWW!!! I got that "bush" cut off of the top of my noggin. I was starting to look like Gilda Radner. I like longer hair but mine is so hard to take care of and time consuming.

I will be able to get out of the building later on for a meeting. Later this afternoon there is a ribbon cutting at the new fixed up Itasca Country Club. We joined as social members yesterday so we can take advantage of special brunch prices and eat in the new pub. Davey gets to golf a few times a year also.

Later gators!

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 4/15/15 11:10 pm - IL

Good Morning,

Christine, enjoy your country club. We belong for a few years, here in Streator, until we realized we really didn't use it as much as we thought we would.

I am off doing errands this morning. Then home and cleaning out flower pots if it doesn't rain. I know, it isn't suppose to, but it is still gray.

Have a great day.

Hugs,

Lisa

ChristineB
on 4/15/15 11:31 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

We will enjoy it. We have only 3 restaurants with in walking distance of our house and one of them - a diner closes at 4pm. So, our choices for food is limited. I am tired of the menus at the two Italian places . . . The pub that is at the club has an extensive menu and it will take us a while to try everything on it.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 4/16/15 2:45 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

The doctor said I have an infection in my right ear.  Funny it doesn't hurt much but he said there is a ton of fluid and inflammation.  So steroids and antibiotics it is.  As for my allergies he said he is doing what he can I should see an allergy doctor for more help.  I will do that later.  I just have too much going on right now. 

Today I have to go to my storage unit for Summer clothes, since it will be so warm out the next few days.  I only have heavy sweaters with me now. 

Where we are now we have so many place within walking distance....including a Chipotle.  But the new place there really is nothing but subdivisions nearby.  Nice for a stroll but no walking any where.  Oh...I can't have everything.

Now that I know where I will be living I joined a gym now too.  So I can start going ASAP.  I have a wedding dress to look good for!!!

Well got to get back to work.  See ya 

LisaTucker
on 4/16/15 3:16 am - IL

Crystal, I am sure you will look good in any wedding dress. Have you got yours yet?

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5597 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5404 views