Friday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 4/16/15 8:25 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Work, Costco, PU new glasses, dinner at the club. The views are unbelievable from the restaurant.

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 4/16/15 10:42 pm - IL

I can't believe that I am already seeing tan lines on my arms and chest. I am not trying to tan, but I am doing some outside work every day.

I might join friends for lunch today, then we are going out tonight. Otherwise, just hanging out and working on a couple of things.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 4/17/15 2:48 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am so glad it's Friday.  I wasn't feeling too good last night.  I am glad I have medicine the doctor gave me.  Hopefully it works soon.  I was just feeling really run down and my head and ears were feeling very full...so full I wanted to explode.  So much pressure. 

Today I feel a bit better not as tired and not as much pressure. 

I have some errands to run after work and then Chipotle.  Yeah!!!  We have been watching Boardwalk Empire.  I love it.  Steve Buchemi is one of my favorite actors.

I am really in the mood for a BBQ.  Maybe we will do that tomorrow. 

Well back to work.  Have a great day all.

berts4
on 4/17/15 7:12 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Christine and the rest of Illinois!

I had a terrible surprise Wednesday.....I was in a car crash!  I haven't heard, yet, but I am pretty sure my car is totaled.  I was crossing one of the busiest intersections in Rockford (State and Perryville) at noon.  Minding my own business, running errands.  I was on State, crossing Perryville heading to Gordman's when a little old lady was going the opposite direction and was turning south on Perryville.  Apparently, she never saw me.  I thought for sure she was going to T-Bone me right in the door, but at the last second, when I realized that she was not going to stop, I tried to get out of her way.  She still hit me, but in the front fender instead.  The impact on the driver's side of my car threw me into a truck that was waiting at the light going north on Perryville.  I smashed into him pretty good.  So, I was the cheese in a crash sandwich.  I have SO many things to be grateful for it is really unreal.  I had/have a concussion and lots of sore muscles, whiplash, a wrenched knee and o contusion in my right shoulder.  All in all......it could have been much worse.  The concussion was the scariest, as I kept going in and out of alertness.  Now, I am still a little sore, but I get tired a bit easily and only get, "foggy" occasionally.

Now, I get to go through the insurance stuff and am sad that I will probably not have a car as nice as the wrecked one.  But, we will see.  So far, all has been better than expected, so maybe that will also.

I am off of wor****il Monday and am supposed to be resting.  I am trying.  I drove into Freeport for a meeting today and am ready for a nap.  So....I will head down, pop in a movie and hit the recliner.

Dinner at the club sounds yummy!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

birder I.
on 4/17/15 8:52 am - Rockford, IL

Hi friends,

Dawn, so glad you are OK! Cars can be replaced. 

We've had a busy week. Monday we took a chunk of the store to Madison to vend at Guild. Tuesday we unpacked it all and put it away. Thursday Kay repeated the. Monday hoo haa and took yarn to a Guild in Durand and then we put it away. Saturday a bus trip is stopping by to shop--40 women at 9 am. Store is clean, arranged and muffins baked. We may collapse tomorrow night!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views