Tuesday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 4/20/15 8:23 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Need to go back to the eye doc for a re-exam. I cannot see out of my new specs - the 'puter specs are the worst. Never happened to me before.

Well, I have the above at 430ish and then I need to go with Dave to the Am Legion for his meeting tonight.

What is happening in your world?

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 4/20/15 9:40 pm - IL

I got nothing done yesterday except changing the sheets and remaking the bed, plus 2 loads of laundry. 

I want to make cookies this morning, and clean the spare bedroom.

The robins are building their nest. It is fun watching them.

Christine, it probably isn't your eyes, but the place where they put the the bi-focals, or they put the lens into the wrong place. Let us know.

Hugs,

Lisa

ChristineB
on 4/20/15 11:02 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Lisa, For Eyes is always very consistent in the quality of work. I think my eyes were screwed up from being on the antibiotic because she said that my vision had improved. I probably did not give the correct feedback when saying which screen was clearer/worse.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

ChristineB
on 4/21/15 8:35 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Well, the lady that did my ordering for the computer glasses did not order the script for the glasses to be used over my contacts. Being replaced for free.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 4/21/15 5:20 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Well I am back to trying to lose weight.  I want to lose about 10-15 lbs.  I have been merely maintaining.  I have been slacking with exercise.  Well I joined a gym now that I know where I am going to live.  I didn't want to join a gym and then find out it's now no where near my new house.  Well I joined Charter Fitness and to my convenience there is one near where I live now and where I will be living soon.  So I can partake in the gym now by my place...and then when I move go to the one by the house.  It worked out perfectly.

We have a bulk of our wedding/honeymoon paid for now. Do you know that his dad as an engagement gift is going to pay for our airline tickets!!!  Can you believe that.  His dad is very generous.  He owns his own business and is very active for 77 years old.  His mom is great too.  They will be there for the wedding along with Amanda and Charles.  It will be perfect.

well back to work....have a great day all.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5371 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5407 views