Friday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 4/23/15 10:48 pm, edited 4/24/15 7:28 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

YAAHOO!!!!!! 'Tis Friday!

Laid back Friday at IPD. Love it.

We will go to the Club for din din later on. Saturday I need to get to Target, drop a bag of clothing off at the resale shop and then straighten up in the house.

Sunday we are going to Cantigny and later in the day we are going to a hand bell concert at our local Catholic church.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 4/24/15 1:06 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

It's a busy day here at work...monthend for us.  So we have to get everything in.  I pretty much have what I can done.  I am now waiting on other people to get me their stuff so I can finish. 

Today I am going to the gym after work and then to Walmart to pick up a few things.  Saturday we are pretty much staying in.  I am making dinner and we are watching movies.  Sunday we are going out to eat and going to the movies and going to Bed Bath and Beyond. I have two coupons and we are going to buy the first things for our house...yeah!!!

I lost 4.5 lbs this week.  That almost takes care of the 6 lbs I gained since last year.  As soon as I am back at where I was I can focus on losing wedding weight.  LOL.

Well back to work...here's to a fast work day.

LisaTucker
on 4/24/15 3:54 am - IL

I love Fridays. We are going to dinner tonight also. Tomorrow will be prom dress shopping. We are staying home Sunday too. I have done a bunch of little things this morning, cleaning the 2 bathroom curtains,  cleaning the glass cabinet ect.

hugs,

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views