Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 5/21/15 6:07 am - IL

Another gray morning. Well, I will finish the steam cleaning in the kitchen today. Yesterday we headed up to Joliet to look at some things at Lowes and Home Depot. Also to American Sales for pool supplies (if we ever get to open it this summer). Also a quick stop at Harrahs. We got home about 6:45, just in time for the Survivor finals.

We also got hung up on the Weber Road parking lot. 20 minutes from the time we started up the ramp off of I80, to the first turn off of Weber Road to go to American Sales.

Hubert's hangup when we got married was we couldn't hang anything on the walls. His mom didn't, so he seen no reason to do it. He got over that soon enough. His other one was pressed sheets and pillowcases. He got over that quickly when I told him he would have to be the one to do it, since I refused to. Or, he could take them to the cleaners.

I like the gray color for walls. As long as it is fairly light.

Jason, aren't you about done with all your surgeries?

We are going to see Coconuts tonight at the local play house. I have heard it is really funny.

Have a great day.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 5/21/15 6:59 am - Joliet, IL

Hello there,

Nothing on the walls...geeze that would make for some boring walls.

I think the only thing we are disagreeing on right now is vertical blinds for the patio window.  I don't like them...I think they are ugly.  I would like to get some of those curtains with the grommets for the patio window.  But he said "I never heard of hanging curtains on a patio window"....and I said so what.  He was online last night looking at fabric blinds....thinking that would make them more attractive to me.  Bless his heart....LOL.  I will probably give in.  I have done most of decorating.  I can't have my way with everything. I just know I will hate it...blah.  I will be a good sport and show my displeasure.

Well we are getting the dinner planned for our get together Saturday.  It will probably be grilled chicken and stuffed mushrooms.  I will make a cheesecake. 

I better be getting back to work.  Have a good day all.

Watson
on 5/22/15 8:00 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Hi Lisa and good evening,

Not done with the surgeries yet believe it or not. I saw one of me doctors last week to find out if I really have a hernia or not and if I do if I would need surgery or not on it and found out that I do need to have a hernia surgery and I'm setup for surgery for June 19th to have it repaired. Also I have an appointment with my joint replacement doctor on June 11th to setup for my left hip replacement surgery and that'll be the last of the joint replacement surgeries. When I last saw my joint replacement doctor for a follow-up and try to find out when I'll have my left hip replacement surgery and I told him that I'm will be seeing this one doctor to find out when I'll be having the hernia surgery and my joint replacement doctor want me to have my left hip done 6 weeks after I have my hernia surgery done which I have on June 19th, and one June 11th I'll find out when I'll be penciled in for the hip surgery. I want this year over with.

I better get going, I'm getting sleepy. Have a great night Lisa.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5407 views