Happy Memorial Day

LisaTucker
on 5/25/15 6:10 am - IL

Good Morning, I hope you all had your cookouts yesterday. The wind is going to be terrible today. So. hot humid, wet and windy is the forecast for today. I wanted to do some smoking today, but I think an old fashion pot roast in the crock pot will be done.

I have nothing that needs to be done today. So it will be kicked back day. Hubert is working until 2. Since he took off the weekend, he decided to work.

What is everyone else doing today?

Please honor your vets today.

Hugs,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 5/25/15 7:32 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Y'all,

No cook outs in Lockport on Sunday. It was dark and rainy all day. I noticed a tornado watch in Lasalle County til 1am yesterday. Thought of you Lisa. Glad you are safe.

Watched the Memorial Day Concert on PBS last night.........so beautiful.

We are meeting my cousin at the Designer's Outlet Mall in Rosemont today since it's inside. I am not a mall chick but that is her desire.

Enjoy this day the Lord has made.

Hugs,

Sharon

birder I.
on 5/25/15 6:14 pm - Rockford, IL

Hi friends,

We went to Madison to knit today and had a ball. We face timed with the member who wasn't there--technology! Then we drove to Winnebago to have dinner with Kelly and her family.watching an almost two year old learn is more fun than when you're the parent. 

Tomorrow is spinning (wool) and then Thursday we leave for Ohio for the wholesale yarn show. That will be fun and exhausting both. 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

berts4
on 5/25/15 7:38 pm - Rock City, IL

Hi there, Illinois!

I have been working for six days straight.  Today was a day off.  I met with my sponsor, had lunch with her and a sponsor-sister then came home and cooked out later on.  the day started windy, rainy and cold, but ended up close to 80 degrees, sunny and breezy.  Back to work tomorrow, off Wednesday.  I like the customer service aspect of my job and am enjoying learning more about plants.  The management seems strange, but maybe that is because it's been a LONG time since I worked retail.  I got a call for an office position and hope to set an interview tomorrow.

Everyone have a great evening!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call