Monday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 6/22/15 9:49 am - IL

Good Morning,

There is some nasty weather headed this way. Be alert and be careful.

Monica and Scott came up yesterday afternoon for dinner. It was a nice visit.

Today, I spent over an hour with Unemployment, on the phone, or rather, waiting for someone to answer the call. The actual conversation lasted about 3 minutes, and having to fax something to them, way to much time.

I also had to wait for the AC repairman for one of the rentals. Needless to say, my morning was wasted.

And how is your Monday going?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 6/22/15 1:03 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Saturday I was up early working in the yard.  I got half of front yard done.  I got the mulch out rock area.  and rock out of the mulch area.  I had to dig up quite a bit of the old mulch before I put down the new mulch.  But it looks so much nicer now.  I can't wait to get the other side done. 

I did find a dead baby bunny in my garden.  Poor little critter.  I took my little shovel and got rid of him.  It was not enjoyable at all.  I looked around really good and did not find any others.  I found this one under the bushes and was afraid there might be more hiding.  There wasn't. 

Then I made Greg's brownies.  I even made homemade frosting go on top.  He likes frosting on his brownies.  He loved them.  But this morning I packed them up and made him bring them to work.  I can't have them sitting around the house tempting me.  LOL!!!!  They are just too yummy.

We had a busy day yesterday.  Greg's father wanted everyone to go to church together and have lunch.  So we were up and in St Charles bright and early for Sunday mass.  Then we had lunch and visited for a few hours.  Then we had to come home because Greg's daughter was coming over to visit. 

It was a very nice day and very busy. 

Today at work I was very busy this morning.  I had to fill in for a girl that is on vacation.  She has reports that she runs every Monday too.  She showed me how to do them quickly on Friday and wrote down the instructions.  Here I am this morning trying to remember how to run her reports.  It took me a few tries but I figured it out and was able to get them sent out without a hitch....yeah me!!! 

Well I better get back to work.  Have a good day. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5365 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5400 views