Wednesday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 7/1/15 3:08 am, edited 7/1/15 5:08 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

The little smiley is me today. Even though I was in bed by 9:30, slept good last night I am still tired. It is the combo of the last month + of what is going on.

After I faxed the MRI yesterday his ortho doc made room in his schedule to see Dave next Thurs. I am grateful that we have a shower chair. I just need to see if someone from work has one of those light weight wheel chairs that can be loaned to us.

Off to the wizard of work shortly. Maybe the bosses will take pity on me and send me home.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 7/1/15 6:34 am - IL

Good Morning, it is July 1. Almost time for the nations birthday party.Anyone have anything special going on this weekend? The kids are coming down on Friday. Hubert is off that day, he is working the weekend. We are goingg out for a late lunch at Gunsmoke Grill. It is about 20 miles from here. They have a nice outdoor seating area as well as an indoor area.

I love my shower chair. It gets used anytime I need a stool inside or out. It is the perfect height. We bought it years ago, when I really needed it in the bath.

Chris, a lot of drug stores rent wheel chairs. Very low cost. Or, try your local Lion's Club/

Have a great hump day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/1/15 8:19 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am happy about the fact it looks like no rain for the next 5 days...yahoo!!!.  I am even going to wash my car for the first time in over a month.  Now that will jinx us for sure. 

Greg's birthday is coming up and I am busy trying to make up my mind on what to do.  I was planning on making homemade chocolate cake.  But I know he would also love to have a chocolate ice cream cake...so I am not sure what to do.  I have to get him his present still.  But I am waiting on purpose because he sees the bank statement online and will know what I got him. 

Yesterday I went to Macy's and got my under things.  Now it's a matter of putting them on and then putting the dress on and seeing how it all fits.  Ugh....cross your fingers. 

Christine-  just the worry alone is enough to exhaust a person.  I know it does me. 

Well time to get back to work...have a great day all

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5365 views
Thursday Roll Call