Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 7/7/15 7:49 am - IL

It is another gray morning in July. Do you think we may get a nice summer week before school starts again? Our pool is at 78'. Not warm enough for me to get in. I need it in the high 80's.

I am cleaning out some dresser drawers this morning. Everything in them, I am asking, do I need this, when was the last time I actually used it, and do I think i will in the next 6 months. A big brown grocery bag is already gone.

Have a great day,

Hugs.

Lisa

Phatchick
on 7/7/15 8:39 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Y'all,

I don't ever recall a cool day on my anniversary. It's always steamy. We got married on a 99 degree day......

i am in cleaning mode so I have to take advantage when the mood hits. I missed the pool this morning. The rain made me lazy. I have to get there before 7a because the summer hours allow kids in after 8 for lessons......so I am going to have to hit it at 4p. 

Crystal, hasn't it been about a year that u started dating your honey? Time sure flies. Now u have a house together and are getting married. So awesome.

hugs,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 7/7/15 9:54 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Only Tuesday...blah.

Today is Greg's birthday and his gift did not get delivered.  So I will have to give him a picture of it.  Oh well.  It will have to do.  On Saturday we are going to Berghoff in Chicago for his birthday dinner. 

My allergies the last couple of days have been acting up again.  And the thing is it's not always nasal stuffiness.  Sometimes it's the feeling of stuffiness in my sinuses.  The feeling goes around my eyes and along the sides of my nose and my ears will feel clogged....but I can breathe through my nose.  It's like a sensation of head feeling stuffed.  If that makes any sense.  I feel like this is almost worse, because with a stuffy nose I can blow my nose.  What the heck do you do for a stuffy head???  Oh ya it makes me feel light-headed. 

Sharon- you are correct we have been together a year now.  My how time flies when you're having fun...LOL.

Well time to get back to work.  Have a great day all

ChristineB
on 7/7/15 7:13 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Dave had his endoscopy today. Things have healed really well and there is no need for a F/U with that doctor in fact she said she never wanted to see him again. I guess that means for him to stay healthy. It is just onto general overall healing of his health which is coming along as it should for a man his age. On Thursday he has an apt with the ortho doc about the hairline fracture. Oh joy more appts and paperwork.

This girl is tired and needs to work tomorrow.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views