Wednesday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 7/29/15 4:51 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

This week is flying by.

I need to pack up some stuff for the resale shop this evening and we have someone coming over to PU a bike we are donating to the bike ministry at Willow. They fix up bikes and give them to the homeless at PADS shelters.

What is happening with you folks?

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 7/29/15 5:28 am - IL

It's wet out there again. Our power was off at sometime during the night.

Today I want to clean the bottom freezer on the frig., I also need to refill the bottom of the sink. I cleaned it out last week, but yesterday when I needed to get a stock pot out, it was filled (about 3 inches) with water, I was not happy. Hubert fixed it, but the bottom was wet and he wanted to keep a fan on it for the evening, and I didn't want to make any noise while he was sleeping.

I also recaulked the bathtub yesterday. It needed it.

Have a safe and great day,

Hugs

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/29/15 7:48 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

The days have been so hot.  I haven't been able to do much outside.  I don't want to make myself sick.  I wish we had some shade trees.  That's one thing I hate about newer subdivisions.  All of the trees are these little baby trees.  Nothing is big enough to shade you.  You are forced to buy awnings or those tents or umbrellas.  We have no shade on our patio and we soon found out that you just bake out there.  Our umbrella does little to shade you.  We really need to get an awning...but not this year. 

We are getting tents set up for the party.  We will need them rain or shine.  I just have to convince Greg that some things will have to be rented.  He wants to be able to borrow everything.  I want to fore go that hassle and just rent.  I know it will be an expense but it won't be a hassle and everything will match and look nice.  And they set up and take it down for you.  But of course Greg is thinking we can borrow everything we need.  Ya, chairs and tables and tents for 30 people.  Ok.  I don't want to argue but I want things to be nice for our guests.  Not slapped together like some hillbilly.  Ugh...what am I going to do...  Wait till he finds out I plan on decorating....LOL.

Today after work I will be picking up dinner.  A rotisserie chicken.  And doing some groceries. 

Well...back to work...have a good day all

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5343 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5371 views
Thursday Roll Call