Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 7/30/15 9:06 am - IL

Good Morning.

We were finally able to get in the pool yesterday afternoon. 3 guesses where I am heading out to today.I also am going to work some more on the  new walkway. That way, when I get hot, I can jump into the pool.

Hubert surprised me yesterday by bringing home 2 lobster tails. I will grill them tonight, along with sweet corn and some shrimp. Fresh garden tomatoes, and a small dessert.

I had been busy all morning yesterday, and didn't realize that the AC wasn't working. Hubert got home and said it was hot in the house. He called our repairman, and he was here within 15 minutes. Got it fixed and gone within 10 min. Something to say about small town living.

The only casualty yesterday, was a grome. He got hit with a brick and broke both legs off. I brough  him in, and repaired him, using E6000 glue and replaced him in the garden. Sometime today, I want to start on a fairy house to put in the garden too. Maybe next to the grome I broke.

Have a great summer day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/30/15 10:33 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I will get outside today.  What I have been working is...lets see if I can explain.  Well, you know the black dividers they use to separate the grass from...lets say a garden.  They used that with the paver brick too (to separate the grass and the brick).  And grass is now growing on the wrong side of black divider.  It looks very messy.  I sprayed the grass with weed killer and waited for it to die.  And then I went at.  It takes a lot of elbow grease.  I got half of it done last time and my arms were sore and I was sweaty...it was so hot and humid out there.  I think after I am done with all this I will take the pressure washer and spray all this brick. 

Today we are grilling pork chops.  That's about it for my plans.

Well better get back to work.  Have a great day all.

ChristineB
on 7/30/15 1:30 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Just lounging until we go see Chitty again for the last time. Having an early dinner of salad. That is about it.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5597 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views