Friday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 8/21/15 6:08 am - IL

TGIF!

Not much happening today. I want to pick up a couple of rooms, and work on the new scrapbook. Will meet a friend for lunch and go out to dinner tonight.

I do want to get outside and put a coat of varnish on the bear, so I can put him outside where he belongs.

What is on everyone's agenda for the weekend? We have no plans, Hubert is working. His next weekend is Tuesday and Wednesday.

Sharon, where are you?

if

i get my act together, I could be done with everything I need to do by 10 this morning. So...........

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 8/21/15 9:25 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Well today started off great.  I came to work and realized my jeans were ripped down the thigh (about 3-4 inches).  I must have caught it on something.  I was contemplating running to Walmart (which is about 2 black away) and buying some new jeans.  But I decided to try to get through the day with some duct tape on the rip.  Yes it looks awful and very trailer trash.  But lucky for me I work for a construction company jeans and duct tape are OK.  And one of the girls drew a smilely face on the duct tape so it looks cute now...LOL!!!

On the good side I am feeling much better.  I am still stuffy but that's about it. 

Today after work I have to pick up some groceries and some flowers at Home Depot.  I am going to do some gardening this weekend. 

Time to get back to work.  Enjoy your day!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5392 views