Thursday Roll Call

berts4
on 8/27/15 5:48 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Illinois!

It looks like it will be a beautiful day, I hope everyone gets to get out and enjoy it.

I am at work, starting my day.  Things are good.  The little kids are so cute.  It is great not to have to take them home!

I am trying to get back to basics in my eating and exercise.  I have gained back about 40 lbs. and never lost the last 40 lbs that I had hoped.  If I can just lose the regained 40, I will be happy.  All the aches and pains that come along with carrying this extra weight are getting harder and harder to bear.  When I wake up in the morning, I can barely move.  I have let the garbage back into my diet and it is time to clean it up.  I hope to check in here more to get the support that I need.

Crystal, you sound like you have everything covered for Saturday.  Relax.  You are very lucky to have a man that helps.  Todd really does very little when it comes to anything like this.  I do what I can and that is good enough.  People would come if you served punch and cake.  

I'd better get to work.

Have a fantastic day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 8/27/15 12:03 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I know the feeling.  After this weekend I have to get back to my normal eating.  I feel Like I have been on a month long eating binge.  Between the honeymoon (parties that go with the wedding), me being sick and now this party coming up.  Ugh...I tell you.  Greg and I were just saying after this week we are going to be twiddling our thumbs for the first time in months and months. 

Amanda will be at the party this weekend.  She was kind of the whole reason we scheduled it for the 29th, because she would be able to attend.  So we pick her up from O'Hare Saturday morning.  Otherwise, I think we would have waited till the end of next month to have this party.  Give ourselves a little breather. 

So it seems this lady here at work is annoyed by my nose blowing.  Yes, it is excessive.  Ever since I got sick I can't seem to get my nose under control.  I feel fine I'm not sick anymore.  But my nose it constantly getting stuffed.  I would get up and go to the bathroom but I would not get any work done if I walked to bathroom every 5-10 minutes.  I can't help it.  It's not like it's something you can do it quietly .  I have to blow.  And this is not a quiet office...I work for a construction company.  She said something to me and I said...Look I wish I were the that only had to listen to it.  You think I'm enjoying myself.  She shut up. 

Oh well some people will let little things bother them.  I have learned over year of working in the office with lots of people.  You have to learn to live other people's stuff...or be unhappy. 

Well back to work...see ya

carlak
on 8/28/15 3:55 pm - Bradenton, FL

Crystal

sime people will nitpick at everything!!! Tell her to give u a break!!! As for me I just got out of the hospital!!! I had an endoscopy on Wednesday and It didn't go to well!  I got so nauseated afterward I stayed two days!!! My dr lady had a nice party in there!!! It seems my stomach is enlarged and needs to be enlarged. My sister in Skokie wants me to go to her dr in Evanston to do the revision. Has anyone been to dr woodham or woody as they call him?

They told me I need this revision cause of the Addisins cause of the nutrition. I can't be having the nausea all the time with the dumping. And no carbs cause that causes sugar.

So I'm looking at two Drs. One in Chicago and one in Tampa. And possibly one in St Augustine. We shall see.

If I choose the dr in the Chicago area I'll be in Chicago for at least sux weeks!!!

carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views