Monday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 9/28/15 12:17 pm - IL

Hi, Did everyone have a great weekend? I just kinda layed low and let time past by. This morning I went to my office, to get my laptop, it wasn't there. Talked to my boss, she left it in Rock Falls. So, I can get it tomorrow.

Have a chicken cassarole ready for dinner tonight.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 9/28/15 1:23 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Yes I had a good weekend. 

Yesterday I started my first class to be come a member of the church.  After class I joined Greg and helped out with the audio/video.  Then afterwards Greg had to do some repairs to the computer lab in the Church's school.  I just hung around and read.  Then we went to get burgers at the butcher shop and next door is a produce market.  We got some good fruit.  Greg BBQed us some burgers and corn on the cob.  That was our day.

Saturday I did make my cake it way yummy.  But the decorating was hard.  Squeezing that tube thing after awhile started to hurt my wrists.  My wrists are kind touchy.  I think because of all the years of typing and data entry at work...I'm not quite at carpal tunnel syndrome.  But my wrists easily get sore. 

There are so many things I want to do and not enough weekends to do them in.  The cold weather will be here soon enough.  But I did have fun putting up my Halloween decorations. I have been buying a little every week with my groceries.  So that way I'm not spending a lot of money all at once and Greg's eye balls won't pop out of his head....hahahaha.   

Tonight I am making meatloaf.  A special request from Greg...he likes my meatloaf.  In fact he wants me to make two...so he can have some for the week for lunch....LOL. 

Well have a good day all.

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5339 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5366 views
Thursday Roll Call