Hump Day Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 9/30/15 7:01 am - IL

Happy Hump Day,

I wasn't suppose to go in today, but I get a couple of hours to set up the office for tomorrows big startup.

Training yesterday was good. We learned the new things that were planned for this year. Really just a few changes and a few things that were taken away. Things should be easier and faster. Which is always better. We should compleate apps in less then 10 min, better then the 20/25 of before.

Hope everyone has a great fall day,

Hugs,

Lisa

berts4
on 9/30/15 7:14 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

Things in my corner are OK.  Olivia was diagnosed with Mono and was pretty sick.  It was hard for me to be so far from her when she is sick.  She said yesterday that she felt a bit better.  The chills have gone and she just is itchy (from the rash) and tired with a bit of a sore throat.  Thanks to everyone who sent good wishes and cards.  She is just beginning to get "showered" with cards and it is making her smile.  Knowing she is smiling helps me to feel better about her being so far away.

I have had strange symptoms myself for the last few weeks.  I have had every symptom of cold/flu, but separately.  It's really odd.  I had a few days of bad headache, then body aches for a few days, fatigue, scratchy throat, cough, runny nose......each as the only symptom for a few days at a time.  Now, I just cough occasionally and blow my nose once in a while.  Still pretty tired, but my activity level is higher.

I am actually looking forward to chilling at home tonight.  I ran up to Madison after work Monday, into Rockford for a meeting last night, am volunteering at the Playhouse Friday night and most of the day Saturday, I will be working in Monroe at the, "Muggles Day Out" on the square.  Sunday, I have my first rehearsal for this year's Rocky Horror Picture Show shadow cast where I will be the narrator.

That's all my (not really) exciting news.

Have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 9/30/15 9:55 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am just feeling so miserable today.  The funny thing is yesterday I felt great.  Today I am soooo stuffy.  It's my head kind of stuffy.  Where your face feels like a 1,000 lbs.  And my head hurts from the pressure and my ears are aching.  This appointment with the ENT can't come soon enough.  The funny thing is I had this thought that right before the appointment I would have one of my rare "clear" days and the doctor would be wondering why I'm there...LOL.  Seriously though....I just want to lay my head down on my desk today. 

I was planning on a making a big dinner but I think I will ask Greg to make something so I can just relax when I get home. 

Greg by the way is great.  He is a whiz at computers.  That is what he does.  He also builds databases and writes code.  So I was having an issue with one of my spreadsheets at work.  I do daily spreadsheet at work that shows all the money that came in for the day on one tab and it feeds into another tab totals for the week and the next tab totals for the year.  Well this "automatic" part of automatically totaling for the week and year stopped working for me and I had no idea how to fix it.  So I started to just total it myself and plug the amounts in.  Well of course my old mean boss noticed that there were no formulas in the cells and she called me out on it and let my boss know.  Long story short I showed Greg and not only did he fix it for me but he automated it for me.  He has now asked me for my other spreadsheets and he is going to automate and streamline all of them...saving me a ton of time.  It's great being married to a computer geek...LOL

Well time to get back to work...see ya all later. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5392 views