THURSDAY ROLL CALL

LisaTucker
on 10/8/15 6:14 am - IL

Good Morning,

I think the gremlins are working overtime with me. First being so sick Sunday evening, then having my hearing aid lying on the floor Monday morning, Tuesday evening finding my I pad in my lunch box instead of my purse (I take it to work for lunch time), then yesterday morning not realizing it dropped on the floor in my closet when I was changing out of my night gown when I was getting dressed for work.

Today, I need to do some housework, drop some papers off, and get to Krogers, then come home and this evening go to a play. A normal day off.

What is on your agenda for the day?

Hugs

Lisa

crystal M.
on 10/8/15 8:06 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Not much going on today. It's a time to relax a little...after work

Yesterday I tried a new recipe for mac and cheese. It was really tasty. Greg grilled some chicken breasts and we had mac and cheese. Today...I have no idea what to make. Hmmmm.

Sunday we are all going out for Greg's mom's birthday. We are going to this Bohemian restaurant...I'm not happy with the menu. It is not my type of food at all. Blah. I will probably get a sandwich and fries (not much else for me to choose from). I wish a different restaurant was chosen.

Things on a regular day have been so slow at work...or I just get my work done so fast that I have half the day with nothing to do. I have been downloading books and reading them on my phone (the Kindle App). It makes the day go by faster.

Well time to get back to work. have a good day

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1071 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views
Thursday Roll Call