Hump Dad Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/18/15 5:03 am - IL

Happy Hump Day,

Just think, 61 days until 2016. Then, our 50th anniversary is a short week later.

The sky is really looking weird. A really dark area to our east, and the wind is picking up. Naturally , I get to drive 30 miles to work today.

Hubert is feeling a lot better. 

I will be off tomorrow and Friday. I hope to really clean the house and start to decorate for the holidays. I know, this nice Jewish gal loves the whole Christmas season.

Stay dry,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 11/18/15 7:23 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Funny...or not so funny.  Lisa you were talking about Hubert being sick.  Greg is sick today.  It's his throat.  I am hoping it's not strep and that I don't catch it.  But he is miserable. 

Our sky was looking pretty nasty about an hour ago.  It looked like night time.  It has since cleared up, but the high winds are still here.

I got my new tires but the tire sensors keep going off like they are going flat.  So I need to go in after work today so they can fix that.  I don't have time for this.  I was making pies for work tomorrow.  I might not have time to get my car fixed, get groceries and bake.  So I might have to just pick a couple of pies up at Bakers Square before work tomorrow.  Oh well.

Oh and I need go to Walgreens today too and figure out dinner.  Ya it looks like store bought pies.  I don't want Greg running around helping me when he's sick. 

Lisa- Congrats on 50 years!!!  Do you have any big celebration plans?

Well time to get back to work....have a good day

carlak
on 11/18/15 12:12 pm - Bradenton, FL

Hi There,

The Sky looks grey down here too, I think rain is in our forecast. 

Im leaving for Chicago the day after Thanksgiving. I'm missing Vinnie big time. So I'm going to go take care of her for three weeks. I'm not taking Carl, he cramps my style when I'm there.

I haven't gone holiday Hanukkah shopping yet. I'll go with my daughter when I get up here. I'm not even sure what to get my little bad girl!!!

She is very lucky that her Grammy is even coming when it is cold up there!!!

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5365 views