Happy Friday!!

carlak
on 2/12/16 9:08 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi I'm flying to Chicago to be Grammy Nanny for a bit!

Ill probably bee in the area till maybe March 2nd!

Having a scope done. Not sure of the date.

Life is good down here but cold this week!!!

talk on!!

Carla

image hosting site

crystal M.
on 2/12/16 11:27 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Long time no see.  I have been sort of busy.  Last week with family stuff, of course.  This week just catching up.

Does anyone have any nice Valentines plans.  Me and Greg did our Valentines get-a-way last week....to beat the rush.  It was really nice.  And it was a nice relax after the week I had.  We went to a winery and I got a glass of caramel apple wine....I never heard of such thing.  It was so tasty.  It was like a liquid taffy apple with a touch of alcohol.  The winery is in Utica...those of you close by want to try it. 

This weekend we are staying in and I am trying a few recipes I have wanted to make.  We are doing movies...one day is chick flicks and the other is gory horror movies...can guess which ones I like and which ones Greg likes...LOL!!!

We did get our sectional and it so comfy and nice.  It has 4 power recliners.  Greg, being so handy ran electrical outlets with USB outlets to the built in cubby.  So we can hook up our phones, laptops and even my electric blanket...right from the sectional.  I have been buying things here and there to make the family room nice (throw pillows, a lamp , wall art).  We have a few more things to get and I will be done with the family room.  There are a few things I want to get for other rooms...but that will come with time. 

Tonight is Greg's dad's birthday get together.  We are meeting at the Crystal Bohemian Room (or something like that).  It's really not my taste in food but oh well.  The man is losing his house in two weeks...he deserves a nice night out. 

Well time to get back to work.  Have a great day. 

crystal M.
on 2/12/16 11:28 am - Joliet, IL

If you will be in town for awhile we should see if we could manage a small get together. 

LisaTucker
on 2/13/16 4:50 am - IL

Carla, you do realize that you few into the frozen north. It is great that you ca see Vinnie as often as you do.

When Morgan was little, under 6 month, I would pretend to that I was going to "get her", by tickleing her tummy. To this day, if she is lying down or in the recliner, if I sorta claw my hand above her, she will smile and try not to giggle. Maybe some day, she will do it to her own children and grands.

As you know, I have had a nosebleed  on and off for over a week. It really got bad thursday evening and night and it started to scare me. So, Friday morning, I went to Urgent care and they packed it. and see my regular doc on Monday. I now look bruised and swollen. This better work, because it won't get done ever again.BTW, it hurt when she did it.

Crystal. which winery did you go to? Illinois valley always has a good selection of their own varities,  and reasonable. We prefer it over August Hill.

Hugs,

Lisa

own

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call