Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 5/5/16 5:47 am - IL

Good Morning, we have sun! I hope it warms up a bit, I want to go to get flowers and veggie plants today.

My co worker has been in the hospital, so that means I have been alone in the office the last 3 days.

My work computer was doing some funky things lately. I think it is fixed. I have my fingers and toes crossed.

Morgan's final concert is tonight. Of course we are going. A visit with my heart doctor tomorrow, and lunch with cousins afterward. And I am sure some shopping will figure in there too.

What has been going on in the rest of the land called Illinois?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 5/5/16 8:09 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

My hip has really been bothering me.  To the point that I have not been getting much sleep.  I have emailed my doctor and asked if I should/could get physical therapy.  The last time I saw him and I brought it up to him he thought it was tendonitis.  But I'm not so sure.  I'm not sure what it could be.  I am glad it doesn't seem to effect me during the day and I can move and exercise with no problem.  In fact when I exercise it seems to be a bit better.  I have made it a point to sit on the floor every night and stretch.  That helps too.  Needless to say I can't wait to get this PT going and have this hip feeling better.

I am too young for this...aren't I???

We are having a Cinco De Mayo party at work today. 

I think since it will be nice out Friday I am going to work out in the yard.  Now that I have those unsightly bushes out of there I can start making things look pretty.  But first I have to weed and mulch. 

Well back to work....have a good day everyone. 

karenp8
on 5/5/16 3:25 pm - Brighton, IL

We had sun today too near Alton but it is a *****illy. We just got back from a last minute camping trip to Beaver Dam state park so my job for today is to clean and vacuum out in the camper so it's ready to go again. We are loving the time we get to spend there,and my boxer Lily and I probably walked 8 miles a day. A great workout for us both for sure. We have a 1995 Jayco Eagle  about over RV that is 29 feet in length and just perfect for us. Hope you both had a great day today!

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5366 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5402 views