Wednesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 7/6/16 9:42 am - IL

Good Morning, did we all get wakened up by the storms last night?

I am slightly peeved with Waste Management. When they emphtied the containers this morning, before 6, they left the lids open. No problem, other then when I went out to bring them in, they both had over an inch of water in them. All they needed to do was flip the lids back. I noticed I wasn't the only one as I looked up the street.

Nancy, the start and stop of PT, is because of the insurance companies. They dictate how many treatments a person can receive at a given time.

I am heading to the bank and lunch with friends. I lead such a dull life during the summer.

Have a great day and stay dry,

Hugs,

Lisa

ChristineB
on 9/27/16 5:32 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
On July 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM Pacific Time, LisaTucker wrote:

Good Morning, did we all get wakened up by the storms last night?

I am slightly peeved with Waste Management. When they emphtied the containers this morning, before 6, they left the lids open. No problem, other then when I went out to bring them in, they both had over an inch of water in them. All they needed to do was flip the lids back. I noticed I wasn't the only one as I looked up the street.

Nancy, the start and stop of PT, is because of the insurance companies. They dictate how many treatments a person can receive at a given time.

I am heading to the bank and lunch with friends. I lead such a dull life during the summer.

Have a great day and stay dry,

Hugs,

Lisa

SO SAD!!!!!! 576 VIEWS . . .

I STARTED THIS ROLL CALL AND NO ONE CAN KEEP IT GOING . . .

DO NOT LOOK AT ME - MANY OF YOU ARE ABLE TO CONTINUE THIS, PLEASE DO IT!

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

ChristineB
on 9/29/16 8:42 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I need to qualify my prior post by saying that do not look at me to continue the posting on this forum because I have had an extremely hard 18 months. I have an ill husband and my life has been worked to the bone.  I have not had one member of this board send me a PM asking what has been going on with me and where have I been. I retired last month. Hah - retire NOT it has been appt after appt for health issues. 

I am not sure where you all are but that is not how this board has functioned in the past. OLLIE, OLLIE OXEN FREE, COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE! 

A flipant comment in a daily roll call will not make me come out. Be more personal and send me a message!

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5595 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5340 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views