Recent Posts

kerux
on 3/26/22 10:16 am - Decatur, IL
Topic: RE: Stomaphyxand Medicaid

I had a gastric bypass 4 yrs ago and after 2 kids i have gained some weight back at least 70 lbs. I was hoping someone would now if medicaid pays for the Stomaphyx procedure and if so does anyone know where i could get it done.

kerux
on 3/26/22 10:14 am - Decatur, IL

Looks very interesting

DominickChesterton
on 2/21/22 12:59 pm, edited 3/6/22 1:07 am

Hey!! Thank you for sharing this story. I also only had difficulty with writing assignments in college. I had to look for thesis writing service. And I found EduGeeks service. The writers are very talented guys. Helped me a lot

scaryreader
on 8/4/19 8:04 pm - Chicago, IL
Topic: LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE

Hi e1,

Wow, no1 posts here anymore. I wish we would start again. It seems like instead of informative conversations e1 was just posting what they ate or did the day before. I'm almost 13yrs out and I'd like to hear from some1 telling how their life has changed. I'm in Woodstock. I had my DS at the U of C with Dr. Prachand. Dr. Heydari in Huntley does wls and in the last few yrs started doing the ds.

Evelyn

hw:400+/size 56 dress, 36 jeans

dos:340

cw:161/ size 9 jeans

Mdom68
on 1/25/18 9:18 am
RNY on 11/28/17
Topic: RE: WLS Friendly PCP in the Northwest Suburbs

Hi, Donna - I'm new to this site. Doesn't seem very active in Illinois. I just had RNY this past November. Have you ever gone to the annual meeting? There is one in Cali this year. I'm curious and might want to go...

Donna L.
on 2/8/17 3:22 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18
Topic: RE: WLS Friendly PCP in the Northwest Suburbs

My PCP at Edward Hospital's Plainfield location is very WLS friendly, but far from the NW burbs.  Her name is Neha Shah.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Afua1996
on 12/31/16 1:58 am
VSG on 01/25/17
Topic: RE: Illinois Medicaid

The surgeon that's going to do my surgery is Dr. Igal Breitman out of Rockford Illinois 

hope this helps

ChristineB
on 9/29/16 8:42 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Topic: RE: Wednesday Roll Call

I need to qualify my prior post by saying that do not look at me to continue the posting on this forum because I have had an extremely hard 18 months. I have an ill husband and my life has been worked to the bone.  I have not had one member of this board send me a PM asking what has been going on with me and where have I been. I retired last month. Hah - retire NOT it has been appt after appt for health issues. 

I am not sure where you all are but that is not how this board has functioned in the past. OLLIE, OLLIE OXEN FREE, COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE! 

A flipant comment in a daily roll call will not make me come out. Be more personal and send me a message!

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

ChristineB
on 9/27/16 5:32 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Topic: RE: Wednesday Roll Call
On July 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM Pacific Time, LisaTucker wrote:

Good Morning, did we all get wakened up by the storms last night?

I am slightly peeved with Waste Management. When they emphtied the containers this morning, before 6, they left the lids open. No problem, other then when I went out to bring them in, they both had over an inch of water in them. All they needed to do was flip the lids back. I noticed I wasn't the only one as I looked up the street.

Nancy, the start and stop of PT, is because of the insurance companies. They dictate how many treatments a person can receive at a given time.

I am heading to the bank and lunch with friends. I lead such a dull life during the summer.

Have a great day and stay dry,

Hugs,

Lisa

SO SAD!!!!!! 576 VIEWS . . .

I STARTED THIS ROLL CALL AND NO ONE CAN KEEP IT GOING . . .

DO NOT LOOK AT ME - MANY OF YOU ARE ABLE TO CONTINUE THIS, PLEASE DO IT!

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Zinzen
on 8/18/16 4:09 pm
Topic: RE: Has Anyone Had Dr. Lalit Puri, MD (Orthopaedics)?

Dear Watson:

First, congratulations on your level of motivation, unbridled candor and numerous successes along the way. Three cheers! Bravo! Kudos...and thanks!

I am now confronted with the prospect of possible bilateral total knee replacement surgery and would welcome your advice. Maybe a Dos & Dont's "Top 10 List," like the ones that made David Letterman famous?!

Also, I would welcome you sharing the good, bad and ugly if your experiences with Dr. Puri, because he is in practice here in Chicago where I live.

again, congratulations and many thanks!

Zinzen

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5359 views