I give up!!!

Amanda G.
on 6/9/06 1:28 am - Indianapolis, IN
I have been denied! Only after I have been denied am I finding out more information. I have not been treated enough for , my sleep apnea, asthma, or arthitis. They are now saying I have to have 18 months of doctor supervised biweekly weigh-in/diet. Isn't the law in Indiana 6 months? Why couldn't they tell me all this before hand when I called them a Hundred times!!!!! I am so upset. I can't stop crying.
Jo N.
on 6/9/06 2:15 am - Crawfordsville, IN
The six months supervised law does not become effective until July 1 of this year. If you have at least six months by then - then appeal or reapply. But don't give up.
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/06 2:16 am - Greenfield, IN
Oh dont' give up!! I know it is hard but alot of people have said insurances make you "work" for this surgery by denying initially. I think July 1 the new law goes into effect and then you can re-apply. with 6 months of weight. Keep your head up! Sam
Linda Kay
on 6/9/06 8:52 pm - Mooresville, IN
GIVE UP?? I think NOT!!! Excuse me but that is how we got into the shape we were in Before surgery.. we gave up to soon. July 1 the 6 month rule comes into effect. and then there is APPEAL APPEAL APPEAL.. the insurance companies wants us to give up so they wont have to pay for it.. Gather more information the appeal.. That is of course unless you LIKE the shape your in...and honestly I dont think you would have made this decision for surgery if you did like the shape you were in... I know I had had enough of my old shape.. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics