TGIF!

SweetSherri
on 7/19/07 9:03 pm - Indianapolis, IN

YEAH!! It's Friday! Nope, we don't have any plans this weekend. We have the RV at the upholster's and they are doing the 3 seats in it. They had already done the cushions for the table seats. We're going from rose-everything to dark blue seats (no, not 'everything'. That would cost WAY too much! You should see all the rose!!). They are suppose to be done next Tuesday..just in time for Indiana Beach next weekend! We took Louie for a check-up yesterday. He got a clean bill of health! He also got his booster shots, worm meds & flea stuff. His official weigh-in was 76 lbs. Then...he repaid us by getting out of the yard when we got home!?!?! We checked the fence and there is no where that he could of crawled under. It's the same height at Lisa's and she said he never went over their's...so...guess he decided to try something new. I'm hoping that Bill will consider putting up a privacy fence. That would shut up all of our neighbor's yapping dogs whenever we let Louie out too. I am feeling L-A-Z-Y  here at work today! I'm going to come in for a few hours Sunday. I think since I had been going at double-pace for the past month or so, with it being since-pace today, it's getting me in the mood to do nothing! LOL! Can't do that though! (darn the bad luck..haha).l

Well..you all have a really good Friday!

Sherri

ps...Darrah...congrats on the move. I do hope you do stay in touch. We're going to miss you guys. pss...Marianne...how's it going today? I WOULD like to hear more about the facility you were at. psss....Ellen...any work from Dr. Inman's office on your surgery date?

AT GOAL!!
http://www.myspace.com/sweetsherri61
Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option......
Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway...
Jo N.
on 7/19/07 10:05 pm - Crawfordsville, IN
Good Morning Everyone, Finishing getting packed to head to Michigan and camping at Cade Lake (outside Sturgis) for the weekend. That's how my dad's side of the family does our family reunions. I haven't heard or seen from any of them since my dad's memorial. He'll difinetly be on my mind this weekend as this was his thing. He hosted it every year and made sure we all got together. Last year he made us all promises to still keep coming and asked my brother to take over getting the arrangements and everyone here. It will be sad and werid not to have him with us this year. My Oncology appt got canceled at the last minute on Wednesday. So I'm still on pins and needles about my cervical cancer out look. The next earliest appointment they have is Sept 5. Just a few weeks shy of my delivery date. That appointment is a MUST because I have to have this doc's approval to have a normal vaginal birth. I hate last minute things. Meanwhile - not knowing what's going on with my cervic is bugging me too. The baby doc appt on Tuesday concerned the OB. He thinks the baby is "too small" and wants me to have another ultra sound on Monday and see another OB on the following Thursday. *sigh* Whatever I have to do to insure a healthy one I"ll do but it sure is annoying that I can't get this doc to understand I live on disability each month and gas is to friggin expensesive to keep having all these apppointments in Indy when most of them I could be doing right here in Crawfordsville. Oh well. Everyone have a good weekend. Jodi
Five+ YEARS WITH THE LAP-BAND( 8/31/05)
Highest Weight: 317/Surgery Weight: 267/Lowest Weight: 148
Currently Filled 1.4cc in a 4 cc band APBand
Panniculectomy w/psudeo TT proformed by Dr Bergman 10/8/2009
Need Help With Success? Read a Geneen Roth Book. "When Food Is Love!"

vicki S.
on 7/19/07 10:08 pm - indianapolis, IN
GOOD MORNING ALL  NOT MUCH DOING HERE JUST SITTING HERE WAITING TO START WORKING (BLAHHHH) BUT ITS FRIDAY AND ALL I REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS WEEKEND IS HAVE JIM MOW THE YARD AND THEN I AM GOING TO PAINT OUR FENCE GET SOME LAUNDRY DONE AND WATCH A MOVIE OR 2. OH AND GO TO MY DAUGHTERS TO GO SWIM. WELL I GO BACK TO THE DOC ON THURSDAY FOR A CHECKUP AND WOULD LOVE TO BE AT 100 LBS GONE BUT I DONT THINK I CAN DO IT. I HAVE 11 MORE TO GO AND ONLY 5 DAYS THATS 2.2 POUNDS A DAY . A BIT MUCH BUT HEY I WILL BE CLOSE ANYWAY. WELL I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED DAY VICKI

D S.
on 7/19/07 10:21 pm - Kansas City, MO
Good morning everyone! My weekend will be summed up by two words: HARRY POTTER!  I can't beileve the big day is here!  I stayed up til 330 this morning, and got up at 7 so I'll be tired this afternoon and will take a nap, so I can stay up later to read- yay me! Thanks for the "grats" on my move Sherri, but it actually isn't because of good reasons.  We really don't have much of a choice.  There's some legal liability, so I don't wanna say too much online, but we were totally unprepared for this.  They say it's supposed to be a picture perfect weekend.  Maybe I'll take Gwynnie to the pool and plop her into the shade, and I can toast & roast myself in the sun while I read HP.

Darrah

Hope P.
on 7/19/07 10:17 pm - Middlebury, IN
 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! NO I have not lost it! It's Christmas in July here at the KOA Middlebury and I've got Christmas decorations up all over the campground! Peter and I get to wear our nice warm Santa and Mrs Clause outfits tomorrow night when we give out our little Christmas treats!  Woo Hoo! Have a great weekend everyone! Hope
For if God is with us, who (what) shall be against us?

Jenifer R.
on 7/19/07 11:09 pm

Happy Friday everyone! I'm at work...so much fun...have sooo much to do this weekend to get ready for my surgery....just wanted to pop in and say hi to ya! :) so HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!  HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

hugs,

jen

306/160/145
I'm a size 10, and I feel AWESOME!

austinsmom
on 7/19/07 11:16 pm - Linton, IN
Good morning everyone hope all is having a great day.  I am thinking that I am not feeling so well this morning and just might have to take the night off of work.  It is a beautifull day outside and I would hate to waste it by going to work.  Anyway I hope you all enjoy this nice day and I know that I am going to try.
Kylie  303-169-135 
jules2132
on 7/19/07 11:17 pm - Indianapolis, IN

Happy Friday everyone! Glad to be through this first week back at work after vacation for 10 days.  Weekend plans call for a trip to the Hamilton County Fair, and more than likely more yard work on Sunday after church.  Remodeling and building an addition on and need to move shrubs and flowers that my daughter in law wants to keep.  I am hoping that everything goes well in the construction.  My son wants to do a lot of it himself to save money.  What with working at the department and driving on his off days, plus trying to get through some college courses I don't know when he'll have time to swing a hammer too but he insists he can do it.

I wish everyone a safe weekend.    Julie

Ellenchanged
on 7/20/07 12:05 am - Thorntown, IN
Hi everyone,  Today I am off to go to the Vietnam Memorial Wall, pass out roses, water, kleenex, what ever is needed. My brother served 2 tours and his buddy's name is on it. It is a tribute to all those who served during that war, and quite thought provoking/heart rendering. I can't tell you how proud I am of him and my grandson who served 2 tours in Iraq. I am just grateful they both came home. My brother recieved 2 purple hearts, and had a rough 2 weeks after seeing the wall. I feel fortunate to live in this country, and try never to take our freedom for granted. OH GREAT~~I finally got a call today about my surgery---August 7th at 2pm. I have to wait another 2 weeks cause my Dr. is out of the country. My incision area is still a mess, and painful. I now don't know if I'll be up for the camp out that weekend for OH or not. It sure is ruining my summer activities. I wanted to go so bad to meet everyone and enjoy swimming again! I guess we'll just have to see how I do. Hope you all have a great day! Darrah, I pm.'d you- you will always be part of us, just keep in touch! (((hugs))) Ellen
  (((BIG HUGS)))

Ellen
starting wgt. 271#/178/ goal-155#  Loving God,family,friends & life!!!
ENDURE, BELIEVE & NEVER GIVE UP! WITH GOD ON OUR SIDE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!
SweetSherri
on 7/20/07 3:22 am - Indianapolis, IN
Ellen, Oh sweetie, I sure hope you'll be able to come on the 10th. Just have Dana do all the work  If Hope sets us up close, I can cook enough for 4 so you won't have to do that either. Bill won't mind showing off his grilling talents either, I'm sure. I am glad that they FINALLY set a date though! Take care of yourself sis... Sherri

AT GOAL!!
http://www.myspace.com/sweetsherri61
Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option......
Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway...
Most Active
Recent Topics