MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/09 10:20 am

Memorial is not yet a Center of Excellence, so I'm not sure how Dr. Credi is able to perform surgery on either Medicaid or Medicare patients.

The rules stiupulate that the surgery must be performd at a COE in order to be covered, whethere it's Medicare or Medicaid.

Besides, Memorial is just way too new at Bariatrics and WLS for me!  I hear they lose a lot of people.
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/08 12:55 pm - south bend, IN
dr. david daiz of carmel in. 13430 n meridian st carmel in 317582-8403
lmeadows66
on 5/12/08 7:10 am
Dr. John Ditslear in Indianapolis, In  Clarion North  I am sorry but I do not have his number anymore. Dr. Ditslear is a wonderful surgeon ... he did both of my surgeries and offers a 5 yr follow up included and yes they can pull all the right strings to get the surgery approved through medicare/medicaid. You can do a search online for him as well as Dr. Nigh.
gatsby018
on 9/22/08 8:13 am - IN
Dr Paul Stanish in Merrillville, IN takes Indiana Medicaid.  He works out of Southlake Methodist Hospital.  He will not do Lap Rny if you have medicaid, it has to be open.
(deactivated member)
on 11/29/08 2:16 am

Dr. Margaret Inman
Meridian Surgical Group
11725 Illinois Street
Suite 240
Carmel, IN 46032

317-814-4580
Fax: 317-814-4589
Toll Free:  800-835-0971

She is the absolute best surgeon to have...period.
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 6:19 am
Dr. John Husted does accept Medicaid! Dr. Husted is regularly featured on the Discovery Health Channel with his patients and is now practicing in Somerset, KY. He relocated here from San Francisco and at one time had a thriving practice in Nashville. But...we snatched him up quick and he offers:

LAP-BAND
Gastric Bypass
Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
Duodenal Switch (DS)
VERGITO (the newest procedure availbale for WLS)
Revision procedures for those who havehad WLS and are not happy with their results.

Please call our office at:
1.800.426.4285 or email: [email protected]
Commonwealth Bariatric Center

Thanks!

Cathi Roskind, RN, CBN
Program Director and WLS Patient
Commonwealth Bariatric Center
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/09 2:25 am - IN
Julzizhr
on 6/11/09 3:34 pm - Valparaiso, IN
Dr. Dang and Dr. Stanish in Merrillville In. take medicaid.  They also work w/the Restart Center.  Restart Center's Phone number is 219-738-5617.  You contact them first and they'll start all your insurance and classes then set you up w/the surgeon's contact info.  You have to have 6 months of doctor supervised dieting for medicaid.  The practice didn't do lap rny for medicaid patients until me in May 2009.  It now is done. 

Highest Weight 440/Surgery Weight 368
            Current Weight 304/Goal Weight 150

hotsox31
on 11/24/09 2:54 pm - indianapolis , IN
I do know now that st francis baratric now accepts hoosier healthwise patients. they who are i am going thru for my surgery.
christinak_32
on 2/17/10 8:36 am
I had my surgery at Clarion North and Dr. Mattar was so great to me and my family. I had medicaid when I started with him so I know he takes it but I had to get on the H.I.P. Program with bc/bs as the insurance and he also takes it. If you have a chance to have him as your doctor than consider yourself blessed! The entire staff is amazing!He is at the Bariatric Center in Carmel,Indina. The number is 317-275-7010.In my first week I lost 11 pounds and I feel so good!
  christinak_32      
Most Active
Recent Topics