Pastic surgery in the Wichita Area

Kansasmomof1
on 10/8/10 8:17 am
Anyone has a positive experience they could share.  I have used a dr in Wichita and am planning more surgery for Jan but continue to question if he is the best option.  Have had stomach and arms done so far.  Would appreciate anyones input.

Thanks
So
Much

Vic

Mendee M.
on 10/8/10 11:49 am - Mulvane, KS
What are you having done next? I actually used the Residency Program at KU Med Center in KC. I am thrilled with my results!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
SkinnyMiniWantsOut
on 10/8/10 9:55 pm - MO
I haven't had any personal experience but there are several on the Missouri forum that has used KU Med here in Kansas City. Sounded like they saved a bunch of money and were very pleased with the results. Might want to post on that forum and see what you can find out from them.
Good luck with your upcoming surgery,
Connie
csamh
on 10/9/10 1:42 pm
Dr. Peterson or Dr. Sprole are awesome surgeons, I would not hesitate having either one of them work on me or one any member of my family.
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/11 2:13 pm
 sort of on topic, but off topic too.  But did any of you have luck getting insurance coverage for the reconstruction?  I called my insurance company who was great with coverage of the surgery, they said that if it'[s deemed medically necessary they will cover it...not sure what all that means.  But I have had some minor skin infections,  exercise is downright painful sometimes, feels as if I could tear...
Alicia L.
on 10/26/10 1:09 pm - Wichita, KS
I second Dr. Petersen.  My mom, sister, and I have all been to him for one thing or another and we all got phenomenal results.

Find me on facebook: facebook.com/shoppinggirl
I also routinely update my blog, www.memyselfandalicia.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6473 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6379 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7825 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6866 views