Have u supported Mimi yet??? Good luck, Mimi!

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/06 5:46 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Hey everyone, well does it seem like I'm posting alot about support today? I guess lots of my buddies are having surgery soon. My good friend Mimi from the Ky boards is getting banded Monday. Lets show her some love, hugs, and support! Go Mimi!!! Hugs and thanks, Ange http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=V1 147095369
Jane C.
on 11/16/06 6:26 am - Florence, KY
Angela you are so good about doing this. Thanks so much. Mimi has a bad cold everyone say a prayer that this heals up. It has to stay in her head and not move to her chest. Jane
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/06 12:12 pm - Elizabethtown, KY
I try to support everyone but with Adam being home the last 6 weeks its been harder to get in here as often as I used too. I'll keep her in my prayers about her cold and surgery. Adam says he's moving my puter to the living room so he can watch tv and look on ebay at the same time. I don't know about this. I like it in my office. He has his back procedures on Dec 14 and hopefully they'll help him and he'll be back to work 2 weeks after that. He misses work, I think his 2 lines he's over are missing him. Hugs and night
Pookieleigh
on 11/16/06 8:08 am - Alexandria, KY
I plan on being there for her while she is in surgery Monday. I just hope I can keep my butt up in the morning LOL. I am such a bum I swear lol. But I am so rooting for ya MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/06 12:14 pm - Elizabethtown, KY
I'm lazy about getting up early. Back a few years ago I worked the 4pm to 12am shift. Allison was a year old and she got in this thing where she'd stayed up till then. I've got her going to bed around 10pm now. She'd stay up late and sleep late. We're kind of lazy. I need to break her before kindergarten next year.
mimi4
on 11/16/06 9:06 am - Florence, KY
Wow!!! Thanks for the Love guys You are so sweet!!! I am nervous but feeling a little cruddy right now. I'll be fine..Just a little phlem. I go for pre-op testing and to see the good Dr. S. in the morning. I decided to take the day off. Yayyyyyy!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/06 12:15 pm - Elizabethtown, KY
Drink lots of Orange juice and rest! Be lazy. Maybe he can recommend some mucinex or something. I had a cold the week before my tt. But they said unless I was running a high temp, not breathing well, or coughing badly it wouldn't make a difference. Hope u get too feeling better! Good luck Monday.
Amy P.
on 11/16/06 12:20 pm - Florence, KY
Glad you saw the Dr. today...Plenty of fluids, rest, chicken soup...and TLC... Things will be fine...At least you are not a smoker...LOL...Can't wait till you are a loser with the rest of us...Let me know if I can do anything...and I am serious about that statement... Love You Amy
mimi4
on 11/16/06 8:46 pm - Florence, KY
Ahem I wish some other members of my family would not be smoking tooooo!! You know who you are & I know too. I really don't feel bad. He game me some antibiotics and I am taking Mucinex. It'll be fine!
Amy P.
on 11/16/06 9:03 pm - Florence, KY
Well I know you are not talking about me... Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 122 views
Dr. Ravi Alapati
cpinckard63 · 0 replies · 1330 views
Paducah, Ky
devonnec · 0 replies · 5136 views