Sun. 6/3/12 - Accountability, What Happened?

Lifebeauty
on 6/3/12 4:17 am
Hi All,
Accountability with all its good intents and purposes when out the window.  Restriction was going good for a hot minute and then left, along with my determination and motivation.  It is so hard to stay on track.  I am so sorry that I let myself get off base. 
No I haven't given up but its been rough. 
Once again I'm trying to get back on track.  If you are wondering if the protein drinks helped keep hunger down, they did.  I quit them and started wondering why I'm so hungry not just greedy. 
Getting back to what helped you to lose is much harder to master once you've gone back to old bad ways.  I am working on it.  Gained additional weight and have no one to blame except myself.  Back when I was a newbie, I thought how in the world can they regain.  Easy if you start, little by little doing the things that got you overweight in the first place. 
I wish all of you success and really need to work on myself.  Take care all.
Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

Bucketta
on 6/6/12 1:33 am
 Girl I get worried about you when you are gone.  I understand where you are coming from with no restriction.  For me I either had restriction and it was too tight or I was loose as a goose.  

I wanted to tell you that I have joined a group on my fitness pal that is called Eat More to Weigh Less and since I have upped my calories I have lost a little each day.  They told me to expect to gain at first but so far no go.  I hope it stays that way, but I have only been doing it for 3 days.  I have also started a strength building program and am doing it 3 days a week an cardio one day, although I have to do at least five minutes of cardio a day.  :) 

Jacqueline 
 RNY 1/24/11

Lifebeauty
on 6/6/12 8:55 am
Jackie that is great.  I need to start back exercising.  I use to every morning at least 10 minutes.  I will be working with new people since Bluegrass Bariatric left this part of Kentucky.  Hopefully it will work out well.  Really thought the second fill would hold but it did not.  I know it took more than two fills to get the weight off but being self-pay is a bummer.  I have not given up or given out but its hard right now.  When life works my nerves my  band is not keeping me from overeating.  I have hope that it will so I keep working at it.  Lately I have failed more than succeeded.  I will keep trying and soon it won't be as hard.  Balance, balance, balance I keep saying to myself.  If I can't lose I would be happy not to gain.
Take care of yourself and thanks for thinking of me. 
Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

Bucketta
on 6/8/12 1:09 pm
 I did not know that BBSA had left your area, who is  there now?  I think they also left Somerset, KY or at least the doctor that was working for them there, left them.  I bet Hazard ARH will be next.  I have heard that they have had so much bad publicity about never seeing the patients that they are narrowing their area but not sure if that is true or not.  

Jacqueline 
 RNY 1/24/11

Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 122 views
Dr. Ravi Alapati
cpinckard63 · 0 replies · 1330 views
Paducah, Ky
devonnec · 0 replies · 5136 views