Medicaid Surgeon in the state of LA has been found

Kathy S.
on 7/11/17 3:04 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Thanks to our member PrettyVee83 a miracle has happened and we have found a surgeon that takes Medicaid in the state of LA. For awhile there were none. That being said as you can imagine this surgeon's office is going to be slammed with calls. Please share this information with anyone that has posted they can't find a surgeon in LA that takes Medicaid.

Dr. Jeb Butler

Hartner Medical Clinic

1040 North Pine Road

Olla, LA 71465

(318)495-3880

*IMPORTANT INFO: PLEASE READ BELOW!****

YOUR PCP MUST FAX YOUR REFERRAL TO THE OFFICE FIRST AND THEY WILL CALL YOU TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. (Fax is (318)495-3882.) Ask receptionist for Eve's VOICEMAIL ONLY AFTER YOUR REFERRAL HAS BEEN FAXED. It will take her 72 hours or a little more to return your phone calls as he is OVERWHELMED with them, so please try and be patient.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Jeremy504
on 7/25/17 9:26 pm
Lap Band on 12/01/17

Hey Kathy,

Did you drive from New Orleans to go here?

I just put it in the gps and its like 4 hours away

Did you have to do the 6 month checkup all over again when you went to this new doctor too?

Kathy S.
on 7/26/17 12:20 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi

I don't live there. I work for OH and shared this information with you via from a member that posted about the surgeon.

There were no surgeons in the entire state of LA for months. This surgeon just started accepting Medicaid. Contact your insurance and find out if there are any pre-op qualifications for surgery. Sadly if he is the only surgeon you would have to drive there. Verify what your insurance requires first and then fax over the approval letter and hopefully you can move forward.

If you have any questions contact the member that lives there and posted this information. Here is the link to her profile.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/members/PrettyVee83/support_wall/

Good Luck!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active