Quacker Factory Jeanne Bice on QVC

Dorree
on 12/4/07 3:06 am - MI
She sells large size women's clothes on QVC.  I used to buy some of her stuff.  But only if it did not have a lot of stupid decorations on it.  Anyways, she's on now for the next two hours.  She looks like she has lost a lot of weight in her face!  Could she be on a diet?  Could she have had WLS?   It's hard to tell her real size cause she is sitting behind a big table.  But I swear her face is slimmer.

Dorree

251/212/135
as of 12/20/07

Mini goal:  30 more lbs off by end of April, 2008

DramaQueenz
on 12/4/07 3:24 am, edited 12/4/07 3:25 am - Patriots Nation, MA
Wow, you actually bought some of those shirts?   It's great to have a sweater with an actual box of chocolates on it in a size 4xl.   I may actually watch for a short while she's entertaining.

Dorree
on 12/4/07 3:27 am - MI
Yep, I bought clothes from whoever sold big sizes.  But, like I said, I really did buy the stuff with too much crap on em.  I did like the shiny stuff though.  Course, I'm 52.  It's a whole other generation. The 4x shirt with chocolates on it was funny. lol

Dorree

251/212/135
as of 12/20/07

debann
on 12/4/07 3:39 am - Anytown, TN

She drives me crazy with those stupid headbands.  So 1980's!!

DramaQueenz
on 12/4/07 3:46 am - Patriots Nation, MA
LOL @ the headbands. I'm sorry, but those tacky arse clothes annoy me the most. She should be ashamed of herself selling big people clothes with actual food items on them.

Spiritus
on 12/4/07 4:25 am - Hawthorne, CA
I have to admit that I have a few quaker factory stuff, but stuff that is about 8 years old or so...lots of autumn leaves and a pumpkin with sunflowers on it.

I have an image of becoming the crazy old cat lady who wears those applique sweaters in the fall...like the fun, "old", school cupcade lady that I grew up with.

I am glad you noticed her weight loss too, she was off for a few months earlier this year and her daughter took over for her while she was out. I heard she was in a hospital but for an unknown reason.

My sister gets downright violent when she sees those headbands! But she made it to 50...and I say where whatever you want and do whatever you want after you reach that milestone!

jeaneem
on 12/4/07 4:30 am - Anchorage, AK
A friend's Aunt had an addiction to buying.  So she has rooms full of clothing never worn.   She gave me garbage bag upon garbage bag full of clothes.  In them were soooo many things from Quaker Factory.  Not all of them have the goofy designs on them.  And she would buy one of every single color there was!    I certainly wore them.  But the ones with the designs ... if I could take them off I did otherwise, they went to FREECYCLE!    And the headband is really silly!   Maybe she has a very embarrassing scar up there or something she is trying to cover!

debann
on 12/4/07 4:58 am - Anytown, TN
I know they said she did have surgery, I think gallbladder or maybe they didn't specify.  I wonder if she took the headband off for surgery.....
Dorree
on 12/4/07 5:04 am - MI
She made a reference today about wearing one of her outfits to Chemo therapy to cheer a person up.  I hope it's not the big C.  Dumb headbands or appliques or not.   It is funny though to see the audience all dressed in Quacker Factory like groupies!

Dorree

251/212/135
as of 12/20/07

Karen D.
on 12/4/07 4:52 am - NY
Revision on 11/24/15

Hey Dorree...thank you for the card!!  Got it yesterday!  Are you a QVC junkie?  My mom is and she absolutely LOVES Quaker Factory!!  My mom is the best QVC dressed 68 year old I know!!  She only buys their clothes because, to quote her "nobody else will have the same outfit!"

Don't even know who the woman is that sells these clothes...I agree, I don't go for sequens and shimmer.  My mom does though!

Most Active