Ibuprofen

Bette B.
on 5/19/09 11:01 pm
Jen:

Ask your surgeon. I injured my knee last year the day before I went on vacation and had to be on Rx strength Motrin for it. My doc's office said they were fine to take as long as I took an OTC acid reducer with it.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

fairy_kissez
on 5/20/09 12:39 am - Albuquerque, NM
I took about 800 mg of Ibo last night and it didn't phase it at all. I'm still suffering, maybe I waited to long to take it. It didn't bother me. I have been on the phone with my Rh doc seeing if he could see me today and yes it has fluid unfortunately and does need to be drained and injected. There is so much fluid and swelling that when I got on the scale this morning it said I gained two lbs..ugh as if the knee was not enough. I have been doing this back and forth for years now. I do have an orthopedic who did an MRI and said there is nothing wrong, but then why the hell does it do this. My Rh doc gotta love him cause he is the only doc who will drain it to give me some relief.

Thank you all for the replies they are very helpful and I have an app with my surgeon tomorrow and will discuss this in more detail with him.

Hugs to all,

Jen

lapband in 2008 at 298lbs , lowest weight was 183lbs , Band almost killed me and removed in 2011. No revison because to much damage for revision.

Anti Lap-band advocate!

Most Active