Jennifer Hudson... WOW!!!

Ms_Desire _
on 10/11/10 5:14 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13
Has anyone seen what Jennifer Hudson looks like now? Jeeze... I give this woman major props for sure!!

Makes me want to try Weigh****chers.

LIVE LIFE.
LOSE WEIGHT.
NEVER
LOOK
BACK.
- Jennifer Hudson

Myfitnesspal: MsDesire​  - Revision from Realize Band Patient

Height: 5'10.5"   HW: 302   SW: 298 Dr Goal: 195   My Goal: 185  

sflow67
on 10/11/10 5:40 am
Wow she does look awesome, and i love the outfit.

Ms_Desire _
on 10/11/10 5:54 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13
Jeeze... I cannot WAITE until the weight fall off my FACE like hers did.

Myfitnesspal: MsDesire​  - Revision from Realize Band Patient

Height: 5'10.5"   HW: 302   SW: 298 Dr Goal: 195   My Goal: 185  

sflow67
on 10/11/10 5:59 am
I know right LOL my face looks like a stuffed pumpkin right now. i cant wait to get my cheekbones back and start looking fierce again lol.

enew2
on 10/11/10 6:22 am - NJ
WW and Lapband its a great combo.  I got to goal going to WW after I lost the first 100lbs on my own.  I wanted the accoutable and group support in the being there. .

When I left WW and started struggling with some spousal health issues, I gained back weight.

Now that I am back on WW I am starting to loose the weight again.

Strategize for relapses.
If you have a plan on how to deal with a relapse, you'll spend less negative energy on the relapse and be able to get back on track.

Starting weight 330 lbs: 1/2007    At goal weight: 180
Maintenance goal 176.   Height: 5'8"  Band size 10   Fill level: 6cc

msfitnezza
on 10/11/10 10:07 am
Lap Band on 09/09/09 with
Hi...when u say WW and Lapband combo are you suggesting that this is what Jenn Hudson has done?? Do you have any news on this?? Just wondering, because I was wondring if she had lapband too in combo with WW...
Ms Shell
on 10/11/10 3:45 pm - Hawthorne, CA
She is referring to the fact that she has a lapband and went to WW, not Jennifer Hudson.

VSG on 11/26/2007 by Kaiser Gary Belzberg 

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/10 7:58 am - Modesto, CA
I just rejoined WW.  I was doing it about a year ago and was losing.  since I stopped earlier this year, I've only lost 6 lbs! I've gone up and down with the same 3-5 lbs. forever.  I realized I needed to get back to a  more structured program than I give myself, plus I like the accountability.  So I started back a week ago and I feel alot better.  i know I will start losing more consistently now.  WW works well with the band.

And yes, she looks marvelous now. 

cat
tracycoder
on 10/11/10 9:03 am
REALIZE Band on 04/22/10 with
I've always thought JH was a beautiful woman; major props to her for shedding all that weight!

I don't think she's ever publicly disclosed how much weight she lost and, of course, it's none of my business, but I'm sure curious!

Ms Shell
on 10/11/10 3:46 pm - Hawthorne, CA
She disclosed in an article that she went from I believe a 16 to a 6, not sure weight numbers...

VSG on 11/26/2007 by Kaiser Gary Belzberg 

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

2bslim
on 10/12/10 8:30 am - Chicago, IL
Please keep in mind that Jennifer works out quite a bit every day. I recall hearing her on the radio speaking about how much she loves to work out so she was putting in about 2hours a day then. This combined with healthy eating is a sure way to look great. Also, she has a great motivator in her guy because he is a wrestler with an amazing body as well.