C'mon, we're all adults here, right?

Bette B.
on 1/9/11 10:01 am
You don't HAVE TO read every post, and you're not obligated to respond. If you KNOW that the posts from a certain person will annoy you, don't read them and don't comment. If it makes you feel better, stick your fingers in your ears and repeat after me: "La la la, I can't hear you!!!" Better yet, block them.

If you think that someone's post is there to get your goat, don't let them have it. Take your goat and move on to the next message.

NO ONE is making you click on read a post you don't like. 

NO ONE is holding a gun to your head and making you read it, and NO ONE is making you respond. 

No, you're NOT always right. And you're not always wrong, either.

No, you DON'T have the right to tell someone how to live their life and you DON'T have the right to try to ram your beliefs and opinions down someone else's throat. You can make SUGGESTIONS and tell of YOUR experiences, but that's it. You may be successful, but you're not the only one, and YOUR way is not the only way that works.

No, you DON'T have to have the last word. 

If you can't stand to read a posting that bashes banding, JUST SKIP IT!

If you can't stand to read a posting that might start a surgery war, JUST SKIP IT!

If you can't stand to read a posting about which vitamins are the best (or worst),
JUST SKIP IT!

If you can't stand to read a posting asking the same question for the tenth time today, JUST SKIP IT!

If you can't stand to read a posting about religion (or lack thereof), JUST SKIP IT!

If you can't stand to read a posting about whatever the hell it is that ****** you off, for God's sake JUST SKIP IT and get on with your life. 

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, and frankly, I really don't care. As the song says, " My 'Give a Damn' is busted."

Bring it on.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Ingrid3k
on 1/9/11 10:09 am
YOU JUST MADE MY SUNDAY! LOVE IT!
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/11 10:19 am
GOAT??? Here is mine

Petra
crystal M.
on 1/9/11 10:29 am - Joliet, IL
I'm wondering what post brought this on???   
cheyenne000
on 1/9/11 11:01 am
VSG on 03/25/16
Well said Bette

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Hislady
on 1/9/11 12:33 pm - Vancouver, WA

AMEN!!!!

melly37
on 1/9/11 1:19 pm - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
Great one, Bette.  I hope you saved this, as it needs to be posted very often!!  ha ha

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

Bette B.
on 1/9/11 1:27 pm
 Y'know, that's another one I wrote years ago, that I blow the dust off of when the situation warrants.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

svera
on 1/9/11 4:44 pm - Long Beach, CA
 bravo!
   Sara Vera                  
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/11 8:32 pm
Bette B love your post and loveing my band
Most Active