2 months and 2 days post op

CarlaMarie
on 1/10/11 7:18 am - IA
I'm 2 months and 2 days out and couldn't be happier! I have lost 40 pounds!!! My surgeon moved after I was 2 weeks post op and have seen no one since then so I still have no fill in my band! I'm in awe how great I'm doing with no fills yet!! We do have a surgeon that opened a satellite clinic in Mason City (hallelujah) and my 1st appt with him is January 20th.

On another note, I was walking up the driveway of a friend the other day and my husband was by the garage and saw me coming. He told me later he didn't even recognize me at first! woot woot

Sorry, but I just had to toot my own horn for a minute. I'm so excited about life...and so looking forward to the future!!! I LOVE MY BAND
Carla. 11/08/10.the 1st day of the rest of my life
cristie2000
on 1/10/11 8:00 am
 GOod for you!  Congrats!  I cannot wait until I can say the same thing.  It has to be nice after years of trying to lose weight, you can say you are and looking fabulous!
OCMomma
on 1/10/11 8:15 am
Congrads.. I had mine on Dec. 16 and I swear I feel like some days I just can't stop eating.  I wish I felt more restriction with my band. I am being patient because I know it will come after fills.   Thats amazing without even having a fill that you lost that much.  I lost like 17 and it hasn't moved since a week or two out. ughhhhhh.     

congrads. 

Failed Lapband December 2010,Revision to RNY 2015.

PaintingChef
on 1/10/11 9:08 am - TN
Congratulations!  That's so great to hear.  There are lots of people here who are kind of down on the band so it's really encouraging to hear someone say that they've had such great success!  Keep it up!!  Can't wait to join you!!!
My blog:  PaintingChef

NCB1997
on 1/10/11 9:20 am
Congrats! I Love My Band Too!!!
Nancy B.    
boomercd
on 1/10/11 10:52 am - OH
Go ahead toot that horn, you deserve it congrats to you

I'm Still a work in progress, I wont give up the quest to reclaim my life, I will be whole again someday!
                          HW297 SW269 CW149.2

Most Active