I owe everyone...

Lowcountry
on 9/13/11 7:23 pm - Lady's Island, SC
A huge heartfelt apology. I contributed to the very negativity I was trying to speak out about. And as my wife can attest sometimes I act before I think. With that said we all know that for as long as the internet has been around(thank you Al Gore for inventing it) there have been trolls in every blog and message board. And this one isn't an exception. So, my block button will be used liberally so as to save me from reading their disdain. I hope y'all can accept my apology.

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was 100% effort that you gave --win or lose.
-Gordie Howe

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/13/11 9:25 pm
 it's nice you appologized

I wouldn't butt in here but I feel like people need to know Al Gore never claimed to have invented the internet - that is not just incorrect it was deliberately made up to make him look bad. and I hate that.

www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Nic M
on 9/14/11 2:01 am
It's not that nice. He's got me blocked, so the implication is that I'm a troll... in spite of my having been here on "his" board, trying to help, way more than he has. It's funny when someone comes barging back because they need support... and then proceed to tell everyone what to do. It's a little bull in a china shop-ish, huh?

And, Al Gore is made of wax. C'mon! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 10:01 pm
classy move to apologize, 
Nichole N.
on 9/14/11 1:18 am - Las Vegas, NV
Water under the bridge...
steelerfan1
on 9/14/11 1:42 am
Like Nichole said its water under the bridge. I think everybody was having a bad day yesterday lol . IM on my period and emotional right now lmao  . That is why hubby left for Dallas yesterday

You said you was sorry its time to move on and let things go and start a fresh day . Happy Wednesday to you !!!

On a positive note Fall Shows are starting back up this week and next week whoohooo.  Love my fall shows lol

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Jordiesmama69
on 9/14/11 2:11 am - Roscoe, IL
Many things are said on here that should be taken back, present company included.  You just have to ignore and move on after the fact. Thats the hard part about writing things in anger and everyone has done it, so you are by far alone.    
Nic M
on 9/14/11 2:17 am
Jordiesmama69,

I'm sorry if I made you feel bad yesterday.

I should check myself before I wreck myself.

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

steelerfan1
on 9/14/11 2:44 am, edited 9/14/11 2:45 am
You are right about that . I need to start doing what hubby and I do in real life.  When we get heated over something we walk away because you are right words are said and written out of anger because we are not thinking at the time. We say things just to hurt the other person even more .

Hubby and I leave the room ,go to different rooms till we can cool off and then we can talk like human beings to each other :o)

I need to start doing that on here is just to walk away because saying hurtful things to each other dont solve nothing it just makes it worse and I am just as guilty on here  and like  many many others on here .

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Donnamarie
on 9/14/11 3:12 am - NY
Lowcountry,

I wasn't offended by your post but thank you for the apology.  I think in the end we do have to say what we feel, but sometimes we also have to remember what our mama says "if you don't have anything nice -- I often inject productive -- to say, don't say anything at all."

Your attack was not on anyone in particular, just your beliefs, and of course you should be allowed them.

But thanks anyhow :)

"Accountability first to yourself, then nobody else matters"

Most Active