WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/8/14 10:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Hump Day Everyone,

Can't believe this week is half over already. WOW time is passing by quickly. We All have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives. Today I am grateful that the good Lord blessed me with another day.....grateful that my scale moved downward this AM not that I am seeing the numbers that I want to see but so much better than the one's displayed yesterday. Grateful for maybe a little less stress in my life today than yesterday. Grateful for my family, friends, WLS and choices for WLS today, my faith in God and for God himself, grateful for Obesity Help and everyone on the message boards giving much needed advice and trying to help others our during this lifelong journey. Grateful for everything that happens in my life it is either a blessing or a lesson to be learned. PLEASE share with us if you'd like what you are grateful for today. Never take anyone or anything for granted.....it might not be there tomorrow. Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active